Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tsmith86 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2008, 06:35 PM
    Small market vs. large market
    What is the difference between small market teams vs. large market teams? What makes a team a large market team or a small market team? I thought it had to do with revenue the team brought it from ticket sales but I was not sure.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 6, 2008, 04:48 PM
    From what I read on the following site, it would appear to be the number of people that attend the games of particular teams. But, the definition as to what the markets are, also appear to be something that is debatable.

Please see the information on the following site. Baseball Markets by Al Streit

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Market value [ 1 Answers ]

If total liabilities decreased by 25,000 during a period and owners equity increasesd by 30,000 during the same period what is the amount and direction of the periods change in total assets.

Market value [ 2 Answers ]

what would be the total market value of the firm?

How to market the sale of your small business [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone have suggestions or know of any networking type of avenues to market a small business for sale? It's a family owned Christian Supply and Bookstore near Knoxville, TN. To give you a better idea, the website is: Maryville Alcoa Christian Supply Store We currently have it listed...

Is It A Buyer's Market or Seller's Market.. [ 4 Answers ]

Hello group, would someone please explain to me what determines a "buyer's market" and a "seller's market"? We always hear the "news" of the housing boom busting and now we hear more homeowner's are putting their houses on the market than there are new homes being built, but what does that mean?...

View more questions Search