Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    V413R14 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2008, 04:22 PM
    I Play The Flute And You?
    raggablue Posts: 347, Reputation: 22

Feb 12, 2008, 06:04 PM
    Guitar for me but I like to mingle with the harmonica.
    Writing lyrics if what I'm really passionate about and I always carry my songbook, although I ussually get my insparation in the shower or at stupid o'clock in the morning so it makes anything I write near impossible to read later

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When I tried to play a tmp files with window media player, it says"Windows Media Play [ 3 Answers ]

When I tried to play a tmp files with window media player, it says"Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the file type or might not support the codec that was used to compress the file." What can I do to play this file?

Nobody wants to play with me! [ 3 Answers ]

my four year old is now saying that nobody wants to play with him and that he has no friends at school. I spoke to his teachers and they say he place nicely in the classroom with the others. He is in a lot of activities outside of school. Karate 2x a week and gymnastics 1x a week. Is this...

Cannot get a cd to play [ 12 Answers ]

Hello. Well every time I pop in a music cd or any kind of cd into my computer, it won't show up and play. I can't find the location of the drive or disk where it's supposed to be located. I open the windows media player, pop in the cd but nothing happens. So I try to open it manually by looking...

Here's something to play with [ 2 Answers ]

For kids of all ages! Animal Splicer 1.0 Drag and drop one critter onto each pad, pull the splicer handle and get a new critter! Release the new critter and make some more! The fun goes on. Make sure your speakers are turned up!

I want to play [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! I am 24 years old, and my dream has always been to play basketball. I am not sure I am good enough to play in the wnba, and I am not eligible for college basketball because I already have a bachelor degree, and now I am preparing a master degree. I really want to know if there is a way I could...

View more questions Search