Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beth911 Posts: 499, Reputation: 6

Feb 5, 2008, 03:55 PM
    Where can I find this?
    I can't find this anywhere online and I don't know where to get it.
    If you think you know what I am talking about please send me a link with a pic.
    You know those one things that I guess its like a choker? And its like a silver color and its got like really big bead like things? I can't explain it. Well, that's what I'm looking for
    rawpotatoeater37 Posts: 244, Reputation: 8

Feb 6, 2008, 11:06 AM
    Well there are a lot more descriptors that could really help us out here. Is there only one bead on the collor at a time? Can you change the beads depending on your mood/the day? Is the choker round or square? Can you tell if it's made of a rigid material (like metal or heavy plastic) is is it flexible, like ribbon or something similar? What are the beads made of? Do the beads hang down, or are they in a line around the neck? Where are you thinking this choker would sit: at the base of the neck, higher up or wherever the wearer felt comfortable? Are these common (have you seen them being worn by a lot of people?)? Even if you've never seen one before, you must have an image you are thinking of in your head :-)

Here are some examples I found on Google Images (I searched for "choker silver beads")

Feb 6, 2008, 07:32 PM
    I just found it on hot topic's site. Its called a silver toned shot bead necklace.
    Do you know what I mean? Have you ever seen females with them? Because I haven't but I want one but I don't want to be too guyish
    rawpotatoeater37 Posts: 244, Reputation: 8

Feb 6, 2008, 09:49 PM
    Oh yeah! Now I know what you mean. I've seen girls wearing them for sure. Usually they're goth, though, just so you're aware. I've seen them wrap the necklaces around their wrist as a bracelet before, too. And if you add a "charm" on there (I hesitate to use that word, because a skull isn't charming, but it's a charm), it might be a little more girly. But the sample picture does have a girl wearing the necklace, no?

Feb 7, 2008, 01:20 PM
    Where I seen it online, it was a guy wearing it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HOW can I find old age homes in BARRIE Ontario? I need to find my mom! [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, just wondering if someone could find me a listof them all, thanks!

Can't find it [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I'm asking for help I'm not sure if I'm asking in the right place. My mum is trying to find her jewlrey box that has her sentamental jewlrey in it and has turned the house over looking for it. Its making her ill felling sick and lost as they mean so much to her. Please if anyone has the...

How do I find out. [ 3 Answers ]

How would I find out exactly when my conception date was? I don't mean to sound ignorant but I'm four months and I just don't know what is what you know I just need some answers thanks. ...

Find W-2 [ 1 Answers ]

How do you get a copy of you 2004 W-2

View more questions Search