Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vinniefinovalentino Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2008, 03:22 PM
    Restaurant Budget
    What types of items should I put into a restaurant budget? Such as, bar and kitchen equiptment, dining room furniture, etc. What is the average cost for that and anything else I need? The restaurant part is 6500 sq ft.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Feb 5, 2008, 03:31 PM
    Do you know a theme you want for your restaurant? Like family, kid oriented, romantic, country, biker, sports,.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 8, 2008, 11:41 PM
    The following search would be a good place to start to find information about what you are asking.

Sample Restaurant Budget - Google Search

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Restaurant budget [ 1 Answers ]

I am taking over the accounting duties for a previously existing restaurant. They have quick books started with their previous accountant. The accounts and basic setup are filled in but have otherwise not started using it. I am looking to help them create and keep a balanced budget. The...

Budget Percentage Costs That Might Be Incurred By a Small Restaurant [ 1 Answers ]

I am taking over an established a 50.s style diner that the owner is retiring from, I would like to know the budget percentages for costs related to this type of small restaurant

How do a start a restaurant budget [ 1 Answers ]

How do a start a restaurant budget

Budget for advertising for new restaurant [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know a rule of thumb or real-life experience to use for how much I ought to budget for advertising for a newly opened restaurant to get my tickets turning over the way I need it to? Thanks in advance for any and all good advice!

View more questions Search