Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Feb 5, 2008, 09:45 PM
    This husband is acting like super-jerk. I'd have a serious talk with him about respect, honesty, care for one another and how to not play manipulative games in marriage. He is acting like one of the children. In fact, the 3-year-old is showing more honesty.
    sampatrick Posts: 20, Reputation: 3

Jun 14, 2008, 01:53 AM
    Of because you should say hi to each other as you meet at the end of the day. Sometimes send him just some you are special love cards followed by any love gift or something that he will like. Always try to keep the love spark in between both of you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a husband really do this? [ 2 Answers ]

My sister & her husband of 13 years were refinancing their home to take cash out to pay bills. At settlement, unbeknownst to her, my sister signed a quitclaim deed for $1 over to her husband, and of course all the settlement papers for the loan. When the check was dispensed only in her husband's...

My husband [ 4 Answers ]

I need to know why my don't want sex. We;v been maryed for 11 years. And when we do have sex I do all the work he dose nothing but lyse there he come in from work and sat around until is time to go to bed .but before he goose to bed he eats sweet at night and fills his stomach so full that it...

Can my husband do this? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm married with three children. We paid off the property and my name is not on the house or the investment property. I talked to my husband and asked him to add my name to the deed because I worked all these years and contributed to the bills as well My husband told me that he will not add my...

Is my husband right for me? [ 11 Answers ]

I have been married for 6 years now. My husband and I seemed to have so much in common when we first started seeing each other, however now he seems to be trying to change everything about me. Nothing makes him happy either. He seems to think I am not raising my chidren right and he doesn't even...

View more questions Search