Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jmfost Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2004, 06:31 PM
    OE e-mail back up
    How can I back up and save my e-mail folders in OE?
    Whiskey14 Posts: 219, Reputation: 16

Sep 14, 2004, 02:04 PM
    Re: OE e-mail back up
    Hi jmfost,

Check out the following from Microsoft:

http://support.microsoft.com/default...b;en-us;270670

Hope this helps!
    Whiskey14

AudioCourses Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

Oct 26, 2004, 03:53 AM
    Outlook Express
    You can grab some software which will do this for you.

Outlook Express Backup is very good.

http://www.genie-soft.com/products/oeb/default.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low cold water pressure in 2 showers... Not back to back config however [ 8 Answers ]

My home is 16 years old, I've had it for 5 years. I am on a pump - with 70LBS high cutoff and 55lbs Low turn on. All copper - I have 2 Delta 1600 shower faucets - one tub spicket with shower diverter - one shower only. The tub/shower combo has allways had only a trickle of cold water and...

Definitely The Best E-mail Of The Year ! [ 9 Answers ]

A man was sick and tired of going to work every day while his wife stayed home. He wanted her to see what he went through so he prayed: "Dear Lord: I go to...

Transferred from my E-Mail [ 1 Answers ]

Larry D asks; Not every time but 2 out of 3 times... when I start a fire in the Fireplace... there will be the smell of sewage coming from the master bedroom Shower... we are on a septic system... 2 people live in the House... Just moved into the house 6 months ago... any ideals as to what The...

Getting back a sent e-mail [ 5 Answers ]

Hello.. Is there any way to unsend a sent e-mail. I just sent a nasty e-mail to someone because I misunderstood something that someone else said. I would like her to not read it but. I thought there was a way to do it if you were using a certain e-mail program but I can't really remember. ...

Mail a tree? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a sentimental desire to plant a seedling from my grandmothers Norway Maple tree in my own back yard. Last summer I dug up five seedlings and drove 3 days and planted them. I think they would have done well except that the bunnies ate the leaves as fast as they could grow. I can't...

View more questions Search