Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pogi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2008, 09:47 AM
    Is it normal for a pug to have cross eyes?
    Is it normal for a pug to have cross eyes?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Feb 5, 2008, 09:09 PM
    No, this is not normal for the breed as far as I know.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Do you ever wonder what could have been? [ 4 Answers ]

Just wondering if you every get over someone who got away. A guy I was friends with for a long time. We kissed a couple of times. Well I saw him the other day. We have not seen Each other for about 4 years. Well my question do you every stop wondering what could have been. When you never stop...

I don't have much info, but I am looking for this song [ 3 Answers ]

OK, I'm looking for a song, which I am pretty sure, is from the late 80's. All I can remember about the song it that it has an slow acoustic rock sound, but then in the middle of the song a whistle blows and the band starts playing in a fast Spanish style with piano, whistles and bongo drums (I...

My pug [ 1 Answers ]

My pug just weaned her puppies about a week ago and now she started bleeding like she is when she comes in heat . Is this a normal thing for dogs to do after they wean them??

My pug puppies [ 1 Answers ]

I have 2 six week old pug puppies that don't want to wean from there mother they cry for her so I was wondering do I keep them away from her all times or what.thanks

Cross eyed pug puppy [ 1 Answers ]

My male pug puppy is 8 weeks old and we just got him yesterday. He appears to be cross eyed - except the opposite way i.e. his eyes both roll to the outer sides. The owner we bought him from said that this would resolve itself as he grows up but I just wanted a second opinion!

View more questions Search