Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dancing2bridge Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2006, 11:22 AM
    Breakup with friend
    How do you explain to a friend that you have broken the relationship with another mutual friend (all women) without going into details or bad-mouthing?
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2006, 01:17 PM
    Tell them you broke up with So-and-so. They will ask why.

Just tell them you don't wish to talk about it.
    nwsflash Posts: 530, Reputation: 73

Jan 17, 2006, 03:00 PM
    Don't Bring It Up
    Quote Originally Posted by dancing2bridge
    How do you explain to a friend that you have broken the relationship with another mutual friend (all women) without going into details or bad-mouthing?
    I would not even bring it up ! It's up to the other person then if they want to go into details and tell the other person.
    bizygurl Posts: 522, Reputation: 110

Jan 17, 2006, 05:39 PM
    I agree I think you shouldn't bring it up and let this person who you broke the tyes with tell your other friends, but if these other friends come to you and tell you something that wasn't true that the other person said about you or the reason you broke tyes with them, then I would tell them your side of the story or at lest the reasoning behind it. Or if you just want to let it go and not get into it at all, just politely say that you don't want to talk about it. Its really no one else's business. I hope that works sometimes its hard when you deal with a bunch of woman that are all close friends, everyone wants to know eachother's buisness:rolleyes:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Breakup [ 18 Answers ]

Heh everyone I just broke up with my ex about a month ago... we just needed some time apart.. so now that I am trying to reconcile things I find out that he is messin with another girl... not his girlfriend but someone he is talking to.. he says that I left him so it will be on his terms when we...

OBSESSED he was with someone during breakup [ 7 Answers ]

Last summer after me and my boyfriend broke up during a big stupid drunken fight. We were broken up for 3 weeks and even though I had plenty of opportunities to date others, I never did because I pretty much figured we would get back together and I felt like it would be cheating even though we were...

Breakup... and then she comes back. [ 7 Answers ]

This is just a theoretical question. Imagine a girl wanting to break up, and after a few weeks she comes back, wanting to get back together. How do you react in such a situation? This topic didn't get much attention here. Of course, you do not answer her calls right away, and so on... but...

Breakup with Friend? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm hoping someone can help me here. Background on me: 28 female, married with a 2 year old child. I have a friend that I went to college with and got back in contact with about 3 years ago. Right around that time I got pregnant, and I also got her a job at the company where I work. My...

Breakup with Friend? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm hoping someone can help me here. Background on me: 28 female, married with a 2 year old child. I have a friend that I went to college with and got back in contact with about 3 years ago. Right around that time I got pregnant, and I also got her a job at the company where I work. My...

View more questions Search