Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    interinfinity Posts: 142, Reputation: 8

Feb 4, 2008, 01:34 PM
    Graphing calculator, calculus, derivitives, integrals
    I am taking university calculus, and we are not allowed to use graphing calculators on tests. I was wondering if there were any calculators on the market that took derivitives and integrals, but are not classified as a graphing calculator.
    vingogly Posts: 718, Reputation: 105

Feb 4, 2008, 10:20 PM
    As far as I've been able to determine, all the programmable calculators out there that do derivatives & integrals are graphing calculators. There is software called Pocket Calculus that runs on Palm OS 1.0 (cost 19.95USD); I don't know whether that would be acceptable to your instructor (you can print the web page and ask him/her). You could pick up a Palm pretty inexpensively on eBay or PriceGrabber or Craigs List (I found a used Palm Tungsten for 100USD on Craigs List just now).
    fishburn7 Posts: 80, Reputation: 6

Aug 6, 2009, 01:38 PM

They're easy! Do them in your head!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Graphing calculator, calculus, derivitives, integrals [ 5 Answers ]

I am taking university calculus, and we are not allowed to use graphing calculators on tests. I was wondering if there were any calculators on the market that took derivitives and integrals, but are not classified as a graphing calculator.

Improper integrals [ 5 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me if the answer to this is: converges to -1/2

TI-84 Plus Calculator [ 1 Answers ]

This is sort of a math question and it isn't. I just bought this calculator yesterday, and the book that came with it does not tell me how to program the Quadratic formula as well as other equations into this calculator. And someone I know in my class has the same one and told me that this can be...

How to do e-0.05 on a calculator [ 5 Answers ]

Hi there, What are the exact steps I press on a calculator to do the following: - 40e-0.05 I keep getting the wrong answer? Any help is appreciated

View more questions Search