Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    colbtech Posts: 748, Reputation: 66

Jan 17, 2006, 08:46 AM
    Flash
    Can anyone point me to a website that explains flash, easy to run through tutorials, etc. Found a few sites but they generally want me to pay before I can get too far and realise the potential.

I have done a few websites and realised that limitations of HTML and Javascripts.
    Ademan Posts: 40, Reputation: 11

Jan 17, 2006, 09:35 AM
    I wonder how hard you really looked.

google search: flash tutorial

Result #1
    Result #2 (by w3schools, so its free and very reliable)
    Result #3 (looks like over 500 tutorials on more advanced topics)
    Result #4 or 5 (depends on how you look at it)

The moral of the story is that with Google and the right query you can find anything.

Cheers
    -Dan

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help! Need help making movies with flash macromedia flash pro 8 [ 23 Answers ]

Help! I need to animate this movie sort of like a cartoon for example if I wanted a stick man ( example) and I want it to throw a stick then run. This is very hard because I make the man and I have to modify and modify every slide s the man can like move his hand. There must be an easier way. Need...

Flash Player 8' [ 5 Answers ]

Every time I go to my mail receiving, mail sent, etc. I get this yellow pop up bar and the noise as well as it is annoying! On this bar is-- This site may require the following Active X control: 'Flash Player8' from 'macromedia,Inc. click here to install Does anyone know how to get rid of it...

Flash ActionScript [ 2 Answers ]

I am building a flash movie. So far I'm able to create the buttons and play the sceens. Unfortunately, I need the user to click on the button which takes me to frame 2, but I need it to stop on frame 15, yet it keeps playing the scene until frame 85 which is the last frame. I have some course...

Flash - .swf file [ 3 Answers ]

What software should I need to use for open this kind of files, and how can I make my own .swf file, where can I get an example of the file, and what kind of code used for this kind of file.

Flash Mx [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am using flash mx and I am having difficulty using it. Could you please recommend a tutorial that is easy to follow. Thanks in advance.

View more questions Search