Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    betheney Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2008, 08:09 AM
    Flight attendant job objective
    I have been a stay-at-home mom for a while now. Looking to back to work I have applied for a flight attendant job. They now need me tell them my objectives need help.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 15, 2008, 12:19 AM
    Any company that asks for a potential employee's objectives wants to find out two things: how that individual will make money for the company and how that individual will help the company save money.

How does that fit into being a flight attendant? Are there ways you could help the airlines make money? Help them save money?

The objectives can be put at the top of a resume or can be part of a "resume letter".

What would your objectives be?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gay Flight Attendant [ 4 Answers ]

THE GAY FLIGHT ATTENDANT My flight was being served by an obviously gay flight attendant, who seemed To put everyone in a good mood as he served us food and drinks. As the plane prepared to descend, he came swishing down the aisle and told us That 'Captain Marvey has asked me to announce...

Flight schedule [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know what time malaysian airlines coming from kualalumpr to delhi is expected to arrive today, at IGI Airport, Delhi

View more questions Search