Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bEaUtIfUlbRuNeTtE Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Feb 4, 2008, 07:36 AM
    Form 8453-OL Signature Page
    I have to fill out the 8453-OL signature page and send it to the IRS. If any one is good with these sort of forms then PLEASE help me. In Part 1 there is a 'Tax Return Information' section. Do I have to fill out all my tax return information or just number 3, the refund column?
    Thank you!
    bEaUtIfUlbRuNeTtE Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Feb 4, 2008, 08:57 AM
    Anyone?
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Feb 4, 2008, 02:31 PM
    You need to fill out everything.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Form 1099 received, but do I report on Form 1040 or just Form 2106? [ 1 Answers ]

Greetings. I'm hoping I can get some help on what to do with a 1099-MISC form I received from my employer that were for business expense reimbursements. I have read through some questions and answers already and based on them I'm going to file this as a Form 2106. The question is should I...

Can you file more than one w2 form on one nys tax form or do you need additional forms? [ 1 Answers ]

We live in nys and my friend has had 3 different jobs throughout the year. Does he file all w2's on one form or have a form for each?

Need Q&A page and CRM page [ 2 Answers ]

I want to develop a confidential and secure intranet site for a group of professionals, which, among other things would include the capability for users to ask and answer questions on select topics. The site would also need to have a CRM (customer relationship management) function where members...

View more questions Search