What DXX stands for?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jan 17, 2006, 04:58 AM
    Digital Cross Connect.
    DJ 'H' Posts: 1,109, Reputation: 114
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2006, 05:03 AM
    I am gald you answered that RickJ - I did not have a clue and I felt really bad that no one else had responded lol
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2006, 06:01 AM
    Dxx
    Hi,
    Another already answered Digital Cross Connect.
    But, if you wish more information, you can find it at:

http://www.khi.comsats.net.pk/DXX.htm

I do wish you the best.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Telephone ethics [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am looking for FREE telephone ethics for a customer service department. Ex: how to answer the phone, how to end a phone call, what to avoid... If you have any information, please let me know Thank you for your help, Patrick

Yahoo Co Telephone no [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Their I need To Contact Yahoo Co Any One Can Help Me BY Giving Yahoo Telrphone No Or Their E-mail

Home Telephone [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I just wonder if someone out there might know how to help me get a dial tone on a very old Binetone Eurotel 1000 phone. I bought it off e-bay and the instructions never arrived so I'm basicially 'stuffed' ! Any ideas please would be so helpful - thanks

Telephone [ 1 Answers ]

We have a 7 year old Uniden telephone in the kitchen that has a wireless hand set and speaker in the base. The AC adapter is making a very soft buzzing sound that we had never noticed before. Should the whole works or the adapter be replaced? We are leery since an old computer popped that was...

Telephone Wiring [ 2 Answers ]

There are two numbers currently working in my home. I would like to rewire a jack so it works on the other number. I thought it was an easy task by just switching the wires. However I tried numerous combinations and it still does not work. The jack that I want to switch users other colors...

View more questions Search