Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    daisy27 Posts: 33, Reputation: 2

Feb 3, 2008, 08:38 PM
    What do you do when the court ordered supevisor does not follow court order?
    My children have been having supervised visits every other weekend on sat for one hour. This started in late August. The judge granted supervised visit's for the father every fri night and sat afternoon for one hour each. The father said he only wanted every other weekend to the supervisor, so that;s what he's been getting. I told her we have to follow the court order,two weeks ago. She said she would call me back after she talked to him. to arrange it, she has not called. I took the kids for the visit, she was not there a different lady was. She still has not called me back. What should I do?
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Feb 3, 2008, 08:47 PM
    Keep a record, a diary, of every weekend; and every visit. At some point, the matter will be reviewed by the judge and you should be ready, with your records, to tell the judge what your concerns are. You should address your concerns with your lawyer.

Feb 3, 2008, 08:51 PM
    Thanks, I left the supervisor a message telling her I was documenting everything and that she has not called me back, and is not following the court order, I told her I was going to bring her the papers I wrote up of what's happened and she is going to have to sign and date it, she still won't call me. The kids have a visit this coming weekend, the problem is she is never there. She has a different lady monitoring the visit.
    Ultra Member

Feb 3, 2008, 09:07 PM
    There's an old saying, The squeaky wheel gets the grease. If you are trying to get something done, then try to make your requests known by working up the chain of command, so-to-speak. Go to the monitor, then the supervisor, and then to the judge or the judge's clerk. Do you have an attorney involved in this?

Feb 3, 2008, 09:16 PM
    No, I never got one. The father had no chance of getting custody. I got awarded sole parental rights. If the father went to and got his psch. Evaluation and basically got his act basically and proved he's not mental ill the he could bring it back to court to get unsupervised visit's back.That's why I want to follow the court order so he can't try to say I was withholding the kids.

Feb 3, 2008, 09:28 PM
    Good night , george hope to hear back from you tomorrow.
    Ultra Member

Feb 3, 2008, 10:09 PM
    If she is someone you need to see, try making an appointment rather phone tag.
    my little jazz man Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2008, 10:15 PM
    I she will not make an appointment with you just show up And if that doesn't work go and see your lawyer and ask for a hearing. That is what I had to do. The GA ended up losing her job for not complying with the court order.

Feb 4, 2008, 05:26 PM
    Thanks, i'am going to show up this sat, the kids have a visit. If she is not there or won't talk to me, iam going to the court house monday to see what i can do

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mother doesn't allow court ordered visitation [ 29 Answers ]

I'm engaged to a man that has a 6 year old daughter. Because of the mother, he didn't see his daughter from the time she was almost 2 until she was over 4 years old. He finally got to speak with his daughter when she was almost 5 years old (by this time she didn't know he existed) because the...

Court ordered visitation [ 1 Answers ]

Court ordered that I would have visitation every other weekend and on wednesdays. Here's the issue. I am currently in a shelter. Meaning I don't have a place for my daughter to spend the nights with me. Because I can't she can't spend the night my soon to be ex says that I can't get her the next...

Court ordered Mediation vs Court Trial [ 4 Answers ]

Hello again, I'm going into a mediation next month concerning a past credit card debt that I am being sued for. I plan on using the SOL defense as the date of last activity falls past the statute date. Anyhow, I was wondering what the difference between a Court ordered mediation and a normal...

Court ordered visitation [ 51 Answers ]

Can the mother of my child make it so that my parents cannot pick up my child for the time till I get home from work? Court order states that I get him for a mid week visit.

Court ordered compensation. [ 12 Answers ]

Well... I have a question about the way to collect court ordedred compensation.Let's allow that there is a court ordered compensation $80000 and this compensation has to be paid in 3 years according to the court decision/$2223 per month/.The debtor has about $2500 income per month but he is...

View more questions Search