Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gino Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2006, 10:54 PM
    Exterior concrete staining
    How can I stain outdoor concrete patio slab. For a warm stain look.
    Tips?? :cool:
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jan 17, 2006, 05:04 AM
    There are scads of concrete stains out there designed for your purpose.
    See, for example, what Lowe's carries:
    http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?actio...ncrete%20stain

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Exterior - caulk instead of mortar? [ 1 Answers ]

In some modern commercial construction, I've seen something that looks like caulk instead of mortar at some large joints. I need to replace the mortar on my front porch bluestone steps and was interested in trying this instead of traditional mortar. Does anyone know what this material is?

No water from exterior spigots [ 1 Answers ]

Just moved into a home and noticed that the outside spigots do not function. There are two, one in front of the house and one in the rear. The handles open and close fine and without excessive force, the water supply is fine inside the house (no problems with low pressure in any area, etc.). ...

Venting exterior sink [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a house that has a sink outside by the grille. The sink drains very slowly. There is no vent on the drain line. Would this cause the extremely slow draining? If so, can I add a vent inside the cabinet, under the counter top?

Hampton Bay exterior lighting [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay exterior porch light fixture with a sticker that reads: Use only A19 bulb 100 watts maximum. My question is: Can I use a compact fluorescent bulb 14watts? Thank you

AC exterior overflow drain [ 3 Answers ]

I have noticed that there is warm water streaming out of my outside overflow drain. I have not had my AC on for weeks, so why is warm water flowing from the drain on the exterior of the home? Thanks!

View more questions Search