Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LDanielle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2008, 11:56 AM
    Fading Hair Color
    I put light browns and red highlights in my dark hair and the red turned out really bright and I need to do something with it before school tomorrow. I want to try to fade it out so that it will blend in but I am afraid it will turn pink. Should I use Dawn detergent?
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Feb 3, 2008, 11:35 PM
    Why would you use dawn? When I just need to change a color slightly I use the foam haircolor or a color glaze. They're not as harsh as regular dye so I feel better using them if I've just dyed my hair but they work well enough to make a difference.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fading semi - permanent color (purple) [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have blonde hair right now and my cousin convinced me to Do the bottom layer purple. I do NOT like it and I just want it back To blonde.. I've tried using dandruff shampoo, but it didn't really Work, the box said "fades in 5-40 washes.." I know it will eventually Fade, but I want it gone,...

I have black hair and I want a new color is there any way to speed up the fading? [ 8 Answers ]

Well lets see around last christmas I dyed my hair black. I dyed it 2 more times after that to keep up with the color I have not dyed it in roughly 3 months. But now I want to dye my hair a mix of natural red and the actual color of red. My stylist can make the color for me, but I can't introduce...

Fading hair color [ 2 Answers ]

I dyed my hair about two months ago to a dark red/brown color. I tried to get it back to my normal ash brown color by dying it a light ash blonde. It made the ends lighter but not the top of my hair. I don't want to go to the salon because I don't want them to use any abrasive or harmful...

Hair color fading [ 1 Answers ]

I tried to highlight my hair blonde, but it didn't turn out so good. It is too blonde, and I like the natural color of my hair much better. I need to find a hair-healthy way to make the color go away before school starts tomarrow morning. Thanks! :)

View more questions Search