Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jamesearl Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2008, 08:52 AM
    Cannot print Lemark X5250 - Runtime Error Message
    Lexmark X5250 multipurpose printer. Printer was working find. I tried to use printer receive an error -"Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Runtime Error! - C:\Program Files\Lexmark 5200 Series\lxbtaiox.exe - This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support for more information."

Tried uninstalling and reinstalling and that does no good. Operating with windows XP. Does anyone know how I can get my printer working again. Lexmark is no help.
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Feb 3, 2008, 01:48 PM
    Well, given that you are being told to contact the writers of the code, I suggest that you do that first.

Call the support center, let them know that you need software support because of a C++ generated error message.

I'm going to ask that this question be moved to the C++ programming as it is not a break/fix with the hardware.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Runtime error message [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all, I keep getting this message whenever I start up xp: C:\Program Files\OLYMPUS\OLYMPUS MASTER 2\Monitor.exe" "This application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the applications support team for more information" Does this mean there is a virus of...

Runtime error 53 [ 2 Answers ]

I use topdownloads folder lock 5.0 to protect my sensitive docs but I can't open the folder I'm protecting I keep getting - runtime error 53 file not found - I uninstalled the prog but still can't open the folder, why is this? I've tried it on other folders with no probs. I need to get into this...

Runtime Error [ 2 Answers ]

I keep getting a runtime error on my computer. I tried removing the Google and Yahoo toolbars, nothing happened. I tried everything. Could anybody tell what else I could do please??

Runtime error [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone I received this email from my sister I can`t help can anyone ? Thanks very much, Lynn "stef has a runtime error when she opens up her comp and it won't let her on to the net so can't get her to download anything to sort it out, got any ideas, she has tried system restore but it...

View more questions Search