Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 16, 2006, 03:47 PM
    New Coloring book from Chery to download in PDF format.
    This one is of Clowns and other Fun, downloadable for 7 days.

Hope you like them.

Chery

http://s8.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=12...E2CK9MTZCQ91Z4
    nwsflash Posts: 530, Reputation: 73

Jan 16, 2006, 04:07 PM
    Brill
    Chery, if they are like the last one's they where great.:D
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 16, 2006, 05:57 PM
    Thanks, I hope they'll get better, my Acrobat Pro needs fixing, but I had another PDF print prog for the pages. Practice makes perfect and I plan a big one for Easter.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Back to basics - Coloring Books in PDF Format for FREE [ 12 Answers ]

Hello, I have made hundreds of coloring books in PDF format for children of all ages, from Aladin, to Clowns, Fish, Flowers, Barbie, Cartoons, Pooh, etc. They are all for free as I do not own the copyrights. I just enjoy doing things for children and started doing this for my neighbors. So, if you...

Publishing a coloring book [ 3 Answers ]

I am interested in self publishing a coloring book. I am not an artist though. I have many ideas and will have to hire someone to do the graphics. Any suggestions on how to get started. I have searched for info on the web and cannot find anything on how to publish a coloring book. The only...

Welcome Back Chery! [ 7 Answers ]

It's really nice to see you posting on here again. I hope everything went well for you, and that you will soon be your old self again! I really missed you.

Chery, Momincali, and wildcat... [ 22 Answers ]

Where the heck are you guys?

Fun Coloring Books From Chery [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everybody. Just got out of hospital and had fun answering all my 'family's' mail in AMHD. Also sent three coloring books in PDF format of Flowers, Animals and PoohBear in the below thread on Post 7. You have seven days to dowload them and I hope you have enough kids to share them with. They have...

View more questions Search