Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ramish Posts: 74, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2008, 12:06 AM
    Online- Learning Resource
    Hello All;

Few weeks ago, I had asked if there is any good/effecient/and attractive on-line resourse where we can get information and free learning tools regarding Marketing & Products & Services.

Please do let me know if there is anything you know regarding this issue.

Cheers,
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 3, 2008, 07:48 AM
    I doubt you will find very much free in the way of marketing services but you can access google.com under 'marketing services' scroll through everything until you find something that looks like it could be free. You may get some good ideas as well.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 3, 2008, 09:41 AM
    Yes, the trouble is with free, since most are wanting to sell their product or service, or perhaps offer you a service but only if you are going to do their system or product.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 3, 2008, 09:46 AM
    Remember you get what you pay for in this field.
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Feb 3, 2008, 11:55 AM
    Annie empty your mail. I am trying to send you a pm.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Human resource [ 4 Answers ]

My manager is salaried. He had one day off to take his wife for a surgery. After that, two days, he came to work for half day. I paid him full for the two half days. But not paying his whole day off. He is objected not to be paid for the whole day off due to his salaried and he worked...

You may not have permission to use this network resource [ 2 Answers ]

The problem is when I clicked "My network place" I could not see both computers, therefore I cannot shares all the files from both computer, the computer name is configured and both pcs in the same workgroup, but when I try to access the shares files, the error message as follows "\\pc is not...

Resource File Viewer [ 2 Answers ]

I have tried to load the Resouce File Viewer CD Disc for the 1881 census, the installation shield appears on my desk top followed by preparing to install , then a message stating that the "Wizard has been terminated" please try again later, this programme has not been loaded on your computer. Has...

View more questions Search