Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DRSEUSS Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2004, 09:59 AM
    Placement testing
    I am currently teaching in a homeschool enivronment. I am looking for a test(s) in reading and math to show mastery of skills for 1,2,and 3rd grades. Any suggestions?? Thanks drseuss
    amySlater Posts: 31, Reputation: 0

Dec 26, 2004, 05:31 PM
    Contact your local board of education...
    Hello Doc,
    It is my guess that your local board of education would be the best and only place to start when it comes to this subject. Home schooled children have to be able to pass the same tests that their publicly educated peers must pass.
    Also I have found several web sites that offer such tests, most were for a fee and some were not. Why not try a broad Google search using the terms standardized testing for gradeschool children or even a search using the terms home schooling. The Internet will bring you much information if you just look for it.
    Amy :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stem Placement [ 7 Answers ]

We are replacing the stems on the hot/cold faucets of our 3 handle tub/shower. We have tried placing the stems facing many different directions, but still we can not get the faucets to turn on and off properly. What are we doing wrong? No directions came with the Danco 3S-9H/C stems. Any help...

Toolbar placement [ 3 Answers ]

I feel ridiculous. Somehow I managed to move the toolbar (clock, LAN settings, virus protection on the right; short cuts like IE, FOXfire, etc. on the left) from the bottom of my computer screen, around to the right, and then to the top of my screen and I can't seem to move it back. There must be...

Drain placement on outside wall [ 2 Answers ]

I'm putting a kitchen sink next to an outside wall. The wall is 2x4 framing, and sits on a 2x10 rim joist. My question is, do I cut the hole for the drain through the wall cavity, or can I go through the floor, since it will all be enclosed anyway? My concern is that the wall is too narrow...

Trap Placement [ 5 Answers ]

I am working on remodeling my basement and have many issues to contend with. The first is the trap for my tub drain on the first floor is well below the floor joists and I would like to raise it up to be able to have a relatively normal ceiling height in the basement. I have been reading that the...

Placement of Whole-house Filter [ 4 Answers ]

I am planning to install a new pressure tank and water softener in my 25 year old home with copper pipes. We are on a private septic system and submersible pump well with fairly hard water. I have always been reluctant to install a water softener but removing the rust stains and scale from our...

View more questions Search