Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    papichico Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2008, 08:11 PM
    Kids movie/series from 80s or 90s
    Hey. There was this movie or series (I don't remember) that I watched all the time. All I remember is that it was set in space and it was based around kids or teenagers who lived in space and they all go to a resort with a beach and the ocean is red and the problem is that the sun is burning everyone on the beach and no one knows it. I DON'T KNOW THE NAME OF IT! PLEASE HELP! Thanks
    madisonjay Posts: 48, Reputation: 2

Feb 24, 2008, 07:02 PM
    Weekend at Bernie's I don't really know

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s/90s movie: runaway kids [ 31 Answers ]

It's driving me crazy what is the title of this movie? It's either from the 80s or early 90s and its about these 4 kids that runaway from home, because their dad dies or both parents die and they steal cars and run away and then later they get caught by some random lady and she takes them to their...

I'm looking for the name to a kids 80s/90s movie [ 4 Answers ]

Im trying to figure out the name of a movie I watched as a kid, so I can show it to my nephew. From what I can remember its about two kids a boy and girl and the get sucked into a book or TV and into this make-believe land. Everyone in the town has a color, and the lead women use to be rainbow,...

80s or 90s kids movie about ants [ 2 Answers ]

:confused:.. the movie I am trying to figure out its not a bugs life or antz lol so I remember watching this cartoon movie when I was younger and it was about ants, and how when they got older they got these cabump things on their butts and the little ants didn't get it till they were old enough......

Name of kids movie made in 80s or 90s [ 1 Answers ]

I have been trying to find the name of this movie and I have asked everyone I know and no one remembers... if anyone can help that would be great. All I remember is that it is about a family and the kids don't like their parents so they decide they want new ones. Somehow they get coins to buy...

80s/90s Christian Kids Movie [ 1 Answers ]

The movie was about a brother/sister and another male kid (a bully type). It starts live action (?) and goes to animation. The movie is filled with songs about the 10 commandments, the kids have to collect gold records as they go. I can't think of the title to save my life, any help would be...

View more questions Search