Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Roast Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2008, 07:29 PM
    My Friend, My Crush.
    Hey, I am 12 and Just started High school, and I am having a feeling for one of my Best friends. She is 7 Days younger than me and we went to the same primary school, and I had a crush on her from 5-6, then I got over her, now I love her again and I'm confused. Because she's such a good friend and if I make a move it might jeprodise our frienship, I must mention she is going out with a another boy too. Any Advice of what to do, because I really love her but I'm just so confused...
    kitten94515 Posts: 115, Reputation: 4

Feb 3, 2008, 07:27 AM
    Tell her about it.
    If she likes you back then she'll break up with her boyfriend.
    Or better yet, wait until their broken up...
    Drama.
    drali77 Posts: 127, Reputation: 5

Feb 3, 2008, 01:48 PM
    Tell her
    Goodmorningworld17 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2008, 04:49 PM
    Being young, I'm going to assume she gossips like it's a bodily function. In which case, telling her will be disastrous and she'll tell her friends and one of her friends will tell the boyfriend because the friends likes him too.

I think you need to hang out with her WITH your other friends, preferably without her boyfriend. For instance, invite her friends to come to the movies with your friends and make sure that your interest comes along. Don't be forward. But just be who you are and if she likes you enough, she will realize that you're better for her.

PS: but 7 days younger?? Maybe you should deal with someone your own age my friend. What if you grew up together? You would be 40 and she would be 7 days younger, it would be absurd.
    *jokes... *
    templelane Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 227
    Ultra Member

Feb 3, 2008, 04:56 PM
    If you really like her don't do anything! You'll probably only last a week at your age and then you'll ruin your friendship wait until you are 14/15 and you'll stand a better chance of having a meaningful/lasting relationship.

I'm not being patronising I promise I just know how things go at that age, especially with high school being all new and friendships change so fast.

Failing that do what Goodmorning said. And don't breakup relationships it's really not cool- how would you like it if someone did that to you?

You have loads of time- she's not going any where.

Well that's my tuppence good luck.

Feb 4, 2008, 02:34 AM
    Tell her and then give her some time to think and decide
    Fear of rejection and losing someone is high
    But we say lion is afraid of a man as man is afraid of a lion
    You are young and learning
    And I think she has a soft corner for you in her heart
    I know other member's advice will confuse you
    But you are a man and you have to take a decision
    Who is the man your are the man
    Who is the man you are the man
    Go get her
    kitten94515 Posts: 115, Reputation: 4

Feb 4, 2008, 06:18 AM
    Go get her!
    :D
    And friendships/relationships will always change.
    Whether u want them to or not.
    Take a chance buddy, the worst thing that can happen is rejection.
    If she says no. that's her fault.
    You'll find a good one.
    Good luck. (:

Feb 4, 2008, 12:10 PM
    Confucius said journey of a thousand miles start from a single step

I don't know why people are so much scared and hope for the worst out come
    Keep you intentions good
    You never ask you never get

Go go gadget... :)
    lynn12 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2011, 03:54 PM
    What ever you do, don't try to make her and her boyfriend break up. Not only would this break her heart (if she really liked the guy) but it would ruin your friendship. So this is what you should do, take this from me (I have been through situations like this I'm a 13 year old girl.), text her and say I like you. Then when you see her act like nothig happened when she brings up the topic just be like "sooooo do you like.....me?" and see what she says. Good Luck :)!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Crush on best friend, and he's leaving [ 4 Answers ]

This is a rather complicated relationship I have. I'm a male, 19 yrs old, and I recently started having strong sexual attractions for my best friend (who's also a guy). This in particular has put me under a lot of pressure and stress, as I'm still trying to cope with my emotions. I've almost been...

Crush on husband's friend [ 21 Answers ]

I have a huge crush on my husband's best friend. My story is a little bit different than the other ones out there. My husband and I have had a very rocky relationship. We have been married for 7 years, and most of that time was like a roller coaster. We have had physical altercations, but...

Friend and I have the same crush! [ 7 Answers ]

My best friend and I, both seniors in HS, like the same girl, a sophomore. I have liked her since last year when she first came to our school, but never said anything. Recently my friend mentioned that he likes her, I told him I did as well, and he is cool with it. I can't stand the fact that he...

I have a huge crush on my husband's best friend! [ 20 Answers ]

I am so confused & upset lately! I have a crush on my husband's best friend & his friend told me he liked me too because somehow we talked about it. My husband has no clue about any of this. His friend and I have been text messaging each other for the past week & discussing it. We both know that...

A friend crushes on crush! AHh [ 5 Answers ]

Alright readers, its me again lets get right down to it, in my first question on here i mentioned my "friend" chiara. Now i have liked this boy alex since like last year i discovered him. I had told chiara about him and she reacted like dang hes hot. now this year she is really bothering me in...

View more questions Search