Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tigerente Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2008, 06:22 PM
    80s TV movies
    I am trying to remember the names of two children's movies from the 80s. One is I believe a series of movies about the boogey man. The boogey man character, if I remember, liked to say "boogey, boogey boo! Just kidding!"
    The other is a very hazy memory. A story of a girl in her room at night and her room turns into a sort of fantasy land and things or maybe creatures come out from under her bed or her closet maybe. Sorry to be so vague, but I can barely remember it and it's been bugging me for years! I remember watching both of them many times, so we probably taped them off TV.
    CMM_Kaleido Posts: 77, Reputation: 8

Feb 2, 2008, 08:25 PM
    Is the second movie in your question possibly Labyrinth? Parts of the action did take place in the main character's (Jennifer Connelly) bedroom with Jim Henson created goblin-like creatures. However, it was not originally a made for TV movie.

IMDB link Labyrinth (1986)
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

Feb 3, 2008, 02:16 AM
    The first one is probably "Mr. Boogedy" (1986)

Feb 3, 2008, 08:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by stardust713
    the first one is probably "Mr. Boogedy" (1986)
    That is probably it! It sounds about right.

And the other one wasn't labrynth, I remember that movie. It was probably just some random children's special that nobody would ever bother to remember.
    jessb Posts: 290, Reputation: 51

Feb 4, 2008, 02:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tigerente
    That is probably it! It sounds about right.

And the other one wasn't labrynth, I remember that movie. It was probably just some random childrens special that nobody would ever bother to remember.
    Was the second one hugga bunch?
    jackpuppet Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2008, 01:18 AM
    The popples?? And the video can be viewed on YouTube, popples live

Feb 6, 2008, 10:56 AM
    No, I loved the popples and hugga bunch when I was a kid, it wasn't either of those movies.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Two movies [ 3 Answers ]

I did ask about one of these movies before, but I thought I try again I believe this was a kids movie. All that I can remember was that this kid being locked in his room because he kept sneaking out of the house to visit to older man who fixed planes. I can only remember the scene where he is...

Need help on two movies [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I need help on 2 movies. I'm 27 years old so I know these movies were on in the 80's and I saw them on hbo. The first movie/show is about a boy/man who has these jim henson type monsters vist him and they start singing and doing various things. All I can rememeber is that the movie set...

Sci fi movies of the 80s [ 6 Answers ]

I am trying to figure out an old movie there was a huge fortress that was holding the girlfriend of the hero, there was an old woman in a spider web with an hour glass with red sand a cyclops, flying clidesdale horses a forest with quick sand and at the end the hero killed the bad guy with a knife...

I can't find the titles from these obscure 80s/90s kids movies [ 4 Answers ]

When I was younger I remember three distinct movies I used to watch.One was of course The Last Unicorn, probably the most popular of the three. The other two I'm having trouble finding, maybe someone might know them. -the first movie was animation about a little brown haired boy with an odd...

80s movies, please help [ 1 Answers ]

I need help remembering the name of an 80s comedy/mystery movie, I can't remember much except a truck with a rat or mouse on top with glowing eyes, and guys that are pretending to be exterminators for unknown reasons. Please help

View more questions Search