Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Moonlite49 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2008, 04:04 PM
    Old TV movie in 70's or 80's
    I am looking for the name of a made for TV movie where the children in a family were left by their parents and raised by the oldest son until they were separated by Social Service agency and then found their way back to one another . I think it had the word HOME in the title.. cannot remember though.HELP?:)
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jul 1, 2008, 03:33 PM
    A Long Way Home (1981) (TV)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

70's or 80's Cartoon Movie [ 3 Answers ]

Alrighty, here's the skinny. When I was a kid, there was an animated movie that used to come on all the time and I can't for the life of me remember what it was called or specifically what it was about. Here's what I know: -It took place in modern times -The two main characters were a brother...

Title to an old 80's or 70's movie [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find out a name to this movie I saw when I was young. I remember towards the end of the movie there was a possible mom and dad on the subway with their little girl she must have been like 7 or 8 and she's dancing I think she was a ballerina and then she just felt weak and she died or...

70's or 80's movie [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this movie when I was about 8 or 9 The movie is about witches the scene that got stocked in my head is a torture scene the way the scene goes is A woman has a dream where she see's her self under a board and the board is getting piled up with rocks then she see's a young girl a teen...

Looking for 70's / 80's movie title [ 1 Answers ]

I've been looking to identify the title of a horror movie I watched as a kid. The plot of the movie included "little people" that lived in the fireplace and only came out at night / in the dark to lay razor blades, etc for the unsuspecting homeowners. Does anyone remember this movie and happen to...

80's or 70's movie [ 1 Answers ]

I've been trying to find the title to a movie I only seen once when I was about 7 years old... All I can remember is a woman cocooned in a bath room and a young boy collects large eggs that come out of her... And I remember the end a woman picks up one of the eggs and a claw comes out of the eggs...

View more questions Search