Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    almost27perfect Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2008, 10:50 AM
    Can anyone tell me the name of this move that was made sometime in the 1980's,I think
    Well I'm not quite sure when it was made. What I do remember about the movie is its about a lady who is accidentally sent a child, which was a boy, who was delivered to her in a large container. The boy was meant to be adopted by some parents but the factory where he was made at sent him to the wrong place. The movie I think ends with the boy helping all the children that were made in the factory escape. If by chance anyone remembers the name of this movie I would really appreciate it.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Feb 2, 2008, 02:19 PM
    Previously asked and answered:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/movies...ghlight=konrad
    sanjihugs Posts: 18, Reputation: 3

Feb 2, 2008, 08:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by almost27perfect
    Well I'm not quite sure when it was made. What i do remember about the movie is its about a lady who is accidentally sent a child, which was a boy, who was delivered to her in a large container. The boy was ment to be adopted by some parents but the factory where he was made at sent him to the wrong place. The movie i think ends with the boy helping all the children that were made in the factory escape. If by chance anyone remembers the name of this movie i would really appreciate it.
    It may be david coperfield it is a cartoon and a live movie
    madisonjay Posts: 48, Reputation: 2

Feb 24, 2008, 07:42 PM
    Konrad 1985 I think that's the movie.
    Konrad (1985) (TV)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rare 80's children's Movie (or made for TV movie) made with puppets [ 12 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a movie (or TV movie) that I enjoyed as a child. It aired sometime during the early 80's. I remember it taking place in a cave with some green creatures (goblins?). The king was making a wish and they started in a song and dance about how the king would be making this wish...

1980's children's movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am trying to find the name of this movie, it was either from the 1980's or early 1990's. It was my sons favorite movie at the time, he is now 25. The problem is the only thing about the movie either he or I can remember is these kids had built a snow fort and they were having some kind...

1980's film [ 1 Answers ]

This documentary follows the rise and fall of a german-born performance artist on New York's lower East Side in the early 1980's. Name the film

1980's sci fi [ 3 Answers ]

this is driving me mad!! Think it's a film about an astronaut who has an accident in space when he comes back to earth he's able to do mathematical equations and run really fast but when he does his eyes turn from green to yellow then to red.. red is bad... that's all I can remember. Can anyone...

View more questions Search