Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    515433 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2008, 10:30 AM
    Another Sanskrit Translation
    I am trying to get this phrase "Trying to Live" in sanskrit characters. Thanks.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 2, 2008, 12:36 PM
    There is no provision on our computer keyboards, or yours for that matter, for sanskrit characters, however, there is help at this website, but expensive

Tamil Software 'Azhagi' - the No.1 Tamil Transliteration Software. Directly type in Tamil in ALL Windows applications like Word, Excel, etc. Save in Tamil, Print in Tamil, Email in Tamil, Chat in Tamil, Blog in Tamil and Build Websites in Tamil - in
    drkpp Posts: 670, Reputation: 21

Feb 2, 2008, 01:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 515433
    I am trying to get this phrase "Trying to Live" in sanskrit characters. Thanks.
    "Trying to Live" = जीवितुं यत्नान्कुर्वाणा (for female)
    srikar Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2008, 04:16 AM
    Hi,
    I want the following story to be transalated from english to sanskrit

The rat and the lion story (do good, what goes around comes around, karma)
    One day a small rat surfaced from his nest to find himself between the paws of a huge sleeping lion, which immediately awoke and seized the rat. The rat pleaded with the fierce beast to be set free, and the lion, being very noble and wise, and in no need of such small prey, agreed to let the relieved rat go on his way.

Some days later in the same part of the forest, a hunter had laid a trap for the lion, and it duly caught him, so that the lion was trussed up in a strong net, helpless, with nothing to do than wait for the hunter to return.

But it was the rat who came along next, and seeing the lion in need of help, promptly set about biting and gnawing through the net, which soon began to unravel, setting the great lion free.

The moral of the story is of course to make the world your debtor - even the humblest of folk may one day be of use.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sanskrit translation [ 3 Answers ]

Could anyone translate "for those who have gone before me" into sanskrit? Please and thank you!

Sanskrit Translation [ 2 Answers ]

:D could anyone give me a translation for : All you need is a little bit of trust and fairy dust! In sanskrit? Is this possible? If so I'd appreciate.. it'll probably be my birthday tattoo to myself.:rolleyes:

Sanskrit translation [ 2 Answers ]

Can anybody tell me what "GARY" is in sanskrit??

View more questions Search