Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    happy711 Posts: 215, Reputation: 4

Feb 1, 2008, 07:22 PM
    Happy dog
    Can dogs smile? Every time I rub my dogs belly and he rolls over, he opens his mouth and it looks like he is smiling. Is it possible?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Feb 1, 2008, 07:51 PM
    Yes. My nutsy dog smiles at me also. She is a very happy dog and has been mrs. happy dog from day one.
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Feb 6, 2008, 06:44 AM
    Oh for sure dogs smile! They have all sorts of ways to let you know how they are feeling. My Niki smiles at me all the time. It's so cute isn't it?! My friends notice when she's smiling too, and they point it out to me... but I already knew ;)
    tgslickers Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

Feb 6, 2008, 10:27 AM
    Yes, we had a shepard/husky and everythime we got home he would dance around and pull his lips up over his teeth and smile from ear to ear.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Will I be happy? [ 4 Answers ]

Over the last 3 years I have been having a tough time. I nearly lost my unborn twins as they suffered from twin to twin transfusion .After they where born 9 weeks early my partner left me soon after. This was a stressful time for me as I already had a daughter that was 7 at the time. All I want to...

Happy to you all [ 1 Answers ]

Happy thanksgiving everyone

Crying, happy dog? [ 11 Answers ]

I have a Westie that is 1 1/2 years old. She is "fixed" and is generally a very happy, sweet little dog. She has a favorite toy -- a little stuffed bunny. She plays with all of her toys, but this bunny is her favorite. When it gets later in the evening, she runs around the house with the bunny in...

I'm happy, but is he? [ 7 Answers ]

I've been married for 1 year now and all together I have been with him for 5. Since we said "I Do", Some things haven't been the same. Now we are both sexually and physically attracted to each other... that's not a problem, but every time we get into an argument he threatens he wants a divorce,...

Happy Passover, Happy Easter! [ 22 Answers ]

I just wanted to wish all my friends on the board greetings for the spring season... If you're Jewish like my family, a very Happy Pesach and Good Seder! If you're Christian, a very Happy Easter! If you have some other religious practice that I've missed, please add it here if you like,...

View more questions Search