http://www.nolo.com/article.cfm/obje...C/309/227/FAQ/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rights in Viewing Will/Living Trust [ 2 Answers ]

I have a friend (female) that was living with a guy for over a year and between them they had a child. The guy found out that he had cancer so he assured my friend that he would make sure that there was a fund set aside for his daughter. The guy died a week ago. There was no mention in the obituary...

Living Trust [ 1 Answers ]

My father passed away 2004 and I was told he had done a living trust to avoid probate when he died my oldest sister said she was named executor of my dads estate I asked to see the will or trust at that time and she said everything was left to my mom and when she died it would be read now my mom...

Living Trust [ 2 Answers ]

My mother passed in September of 2006 and my sister is the executor of the living trust, I would like to know what my rights are as one of the beneficiaries of the estate. By that I mean, can I ask questions, (financial), get a disclosure, or am I just to sit and wait for her to execute the will? ...

Will vs. Living trust [ 5 Answers ]

My mother in law passed away in Aug. 2006, she left 3 surviving adult children. She died in Ill. But was a resident of Ohio. She had a will that contained nothing because she left everything in her living trust. According to the will her oldest daughter whom she was visiting when she passed was...

Jealousy, Trust & Living apart [ 1 Answers ]

I have been seeing my boyfriend for 2.5 years now. I used to work with him and did not realise he had a girlfriend the first time he asked me out. After the 2nd date (when he told me), I was already hooked. He said his last relationship was a brother/sister relationship and that the lust had...

View more questions Search