Feb 1, 2008, 04:40 PM
    Word 2007 - splitting the page into 2 or 3 sections for a long list
    So I have a long list similar to this:

1) A
    2) C
    3) D
    4) B
    5) C

Well after a while it runs to page two in MS word and I wanted to know if there was an easy way to move the single long row into a few rows lined up next to each other on page one

I will also say that the numbered section was put in automatically by work when I hit enter each time, (if that makes any difference... ).

Any suggestions would be great

Thanks,
    Dave
    Fastfun1 Posts: 80, Reputation: 11

Feb 1, 2008, 05:01 PM
    Page layout --> columns --> # of columns.
    If you already have your document typed, cut and past into the desired columns. Good luck. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

WORD 2003 Doc getting somehow saved as 2007.rtf [ 12 Answers ]

This is an odd situation. My mother-in-law who knows NOTHING about computers, has WORD 2003 on her computer - I installed it for her. She has been creating simple Word documents and saving them for about 6 months or so with no problem. Today, somehow, all of her WORD 2003 Documents are now...

Using Document Versions in Word 2007 [ 9 Answers ]

I have used versions (File menu... versions) in Word 2003. I am now using Word 2007 but cannot find the versions command. Where do I create a new document version in Word 2007?

I want a program that will sort a word list alphabetically [ 2 Answers ]

I have a site that you type in letters and it finds possible words for those letters... So then I copy it and paste it in notepad so I can work with it... But the problem Is that words are aligned with left edge of file and are not in alphabetic order... What I need is to run results...

MS Word 2007 Security [ 1 Answers ]

How can I change save documents so they can be read by all users that log on to my PC? I use MS Word 2007 to type letters and I save them, but they can only be opened or edited by me and I want to save them so that anyone logged on to my PC can open them as we sometimes use word when someone is...

Numbering a list in Word [ 2 Answers ]

Using Word is there a way to automatically number lists after the lists have been typed?

View more questions Search