Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Feb 1, 2008, 11:41 AM
    The reason why we do N.C!
    Hey guys

just wanted to tell you something that happened to me last week

well as you all know I'm with my girlfriend now happy and doing our own thing,

when I get an email from my X. saying hi how are you. We split up like 8 months ago

I of course didn't respond but it made me laugh.

The best thing about N.C is if your X tries to contact you. Its her coming back even when you told her you wanted nothing to do with the cheating bint. I don't care what her reasons are what don't people get about I want you out of my life

but
    even if they don't contact you or do
    its still so awesome to do No contact. Because you take back control. And you make your own time table. Not waiting on the other person to come round or anything
    but its sure great to when they do :) Smug city

It makes you Strong and not feel like a fool

so the moral of the story is. Its great to do N.C :)

because when days like this come round it really makes you clad you didn't do any of the begging crap.

anyway just thought this would help some people. That think if they contact people it will bring them back. Normaly it doesn't and although no contact probable won't bring them back either. It just makes you feel so much better at the end of the day :)

:)
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Feb 1, 2008, 12:26 PM
    Thank you so much for checking in and spreading the warmth. I guess NC starts really slow and begins to build momentum, almost imperceptively. Stay close by as we have several in the infirmary now.
    peggyhill Posts: 907, Reputation: 150

Feb 1, 2008, 12:48 PM
    That is all so true! I know exactly what you mean about how some people don't get it when you tell them to stay out of your life. I went through that with my ex, and ignoring him was the best thing I ever did.
    Delow84 Posts: 309, Reputation: 45

Feb 1, 2008, 01:42 PM
    Kudos Truefaith, you speak the truth :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the reason? [ 46 Answers ]

Why a man likes a nurse who had kids when she was 16, divored twice in her life with an average looking (34 yrs old) Instead of A Top MBA graduate, pure(a virgin), beautiful, humble,intelligent who is making 6 figures @ the age of 28? (28 yr old) Why? The man is a pilot at his age of 30....

Do you need a reason to like someone? [ 4 Answers ]

The other day my friend was asking me what qualities/characteristics I find endearing about someone that I'm currently dating. I couldn't come up with an answer, does that mean that I don't really like him?

I hate her for no reason. [ 10 Answers ]

Okay I am 21 years old and I have a 3 month old little girl. Her dad has just decided that he wants to be in the picture now. We went through the whole DNA mess and all that. When we broke up I had no intentions of getting back together with him BUT I found out I was pregnant, those feelings for...

Reason vs. Emotion [ 1 Answers ]

I have a question for y'all. When you're dealing with the opposite sex, do you listen primarily to reason or your emotions? This can be anytime you're making any sort of decision: whether you'd make a good match, interpreting their actions towards you, anything. And if you care to...

I can't get pregnant for some reason! [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I'am 18yrs old married female that's been trying for the past 7 months now to get pregnant but nothing showing... I really want a baby and no luck is around.:( sometimes I feel like I might be pregnant or I even act like I'm and then when I get tested I'm not... but all I want to know is could...

View more questions Search