Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sriraminsys Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2008, 11:12 AM
    Error in oracle 10g
    HELLO
    I AM SRIRAM I AM FROM CHENNAI INDIA

After installing oracle 10g and while running forms I am getting error message 12560 tns protocol adapter error

Can somebody tell me how to resolve the problem
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Feb 1, 2008, 11:17 AM
    > Moved from Introductions to the Oracle forum<
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 1, 2008, 12:01 PM
    Have you tried contacting Oracle Tech support?
    kannan_poem1984 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2008, 12:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sriraminsys
    HELLO
    I AM SRIRAM I AM FROM CHENNAI INDIA

after installing oracle 10g and while running forms I am getting error message 12560 tns protocal adapter error

can somebody tell me how to resolve the problem
    I think u installed oracle forms. And then installed oracle database so that oracle home gets conflicts. Try to check the oracle home selector.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Oracle Error 12560:tns Protocol Adapter Error [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Whenever I try to log in using SCOTT/TIGER userid, I get the error "ORA ERROR 12560:TNS PROTOCOL ADAPTER ERROR". I tried starting the listener from administration-> services, but still the problem persists. Can you please suggest a solution?

Sending email from oracle forms 10g [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, Using client_ole2 function of webutil I was trying to send mail. But I am getting a popup saying "A program is trying to automatically send mail on your behalf. Do you want to allow this?". After pressing yes the mail is sent to the recipient. I don't want this popup to come. Can anyone help...

Installation - Oracle 10 / SqlPlusW TNS PROTOCOL ERROR [ 1 Answers ]

My Oracle 10 installation worked well enough to get a SQL prompt and make some tables. I tried some utilities like Quest Toad. Then, I couldn't get into SQLPlusW, or at least the login info didn't work. After many attempts at reinstalling from CD and from CD files copied to my hard disk, then...

Oracle 8i [ 2 Answers ]

We are in Oracle platform based application development. We are user Developer6i as front-end. We are facing a big problem regarding implemenation of the executables. We have to install all the forms FMX files there at client side. Is there is any way to combine all the executable objects into...

View more questions Search