Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tedly Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2008, 09:38 AM
    Peel and stick vinyl tile
    Is there a protective coating that you can put on the tile after installation
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Feb 1, 2008, 09:49 AM
    I've never run into something like that... but I do know that the better ones ($1.50 and up apiece) do have a much better protective surface than the cheaper ($1.00 - $1.29) ones.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Feb 1, 2008, 02:52 PM
    There are coatings made for peel and stick tiles to make them adhere better but nothing other than standard tile waxes for the finish. The best coatings are not wax at all. QWe used this stuff at my last workplace. Cutting Edge high gloss, solids resilient tile floor finish

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pulling up a couple Peel and Stick Vinyl Tiles [ 13 Answers ]

I laid peel and stick down in the foyer a few years ago and everything is in tip-top shape, good as new, except that I managed to damage 4 of them this morning when I was moving some stuff. How can I go about bringing up just those 4 tiles without damaging the stuff already there? I've got...

Peel and stick vinyl tiles [ 4 Answers ]

Looking to use these in my kitchen because I can't get the same pattern on a roll of vinyl.Now I have never used these before and have a couple questions.I know they come with glue on the backs but how good is it.Does it hold for a short time but then they come loose.See wondering if I should add...

Peel and stick tile on the bathroom floor? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm planing to put peel and stick tile on the bathroom floor. I am concerned about water seeping in between the tiles and causing damage to the subfloor. Some one suggest to use tile adhesive along with the self stick adhesive on the back of the tile, This could cause problems that if you want to...

Preventing water damage with peel and stick tile in bathroom [ 3 Answers ]

We are working on our bathroom and are planning on putting peel and stick tile on the floor. I am concerned about water seeping in between the tiles and causing damage to the subfloor. What are some ways we can help to prevent this? Thanks, Cristina

Peel and stick tile [ 4 Answers ]

How can I keep my peel and stick tile from popping up? I've tried sticking more glue on the back of the tile, but that does not work. It is being put on 1/4 plywood subfloor.

View more questions Search