Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adair00 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2008, 08:49 AM
    Skin Disorder
    About two weeks ago I noticed a strange, new circular mark on the skin of my hip about the size of a quarter. It's now grown to the size of a half dollar and is somewhat scaly and an angry red. It doesn't itch or hurt. What could this be and what caused it?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Feb 1, 2008, 08:51 AM
    >> Moved from Forum Help to Skin Care <<

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Eating disorder? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi - Ever since last September, I've decided to lose weight. I'm 13 years old, and have lost 27 pounds. People always say how skinny I am, but when I look in the mirror, I don't see me as skinny... I just see an ugly, disgusting, chubby me. I'm also super obsessed with food... I'm into...

Skin whitening for brown yellowish skin L-Glutathione [ 2 Answers ]

I know this question has been asked before, but I would like a respond from people who have the same color as me and/or from people who actually done their research on whitening pill and topicals and actually been taking them for many many years. I'm filipina and a little bit of Chinese, so my skin...

Do I have an eating disorder? [ 4 Answers ]

Over the past few months I've been obsessed with losing weight I lost over a stone and according to my BMI I'm a healthy weight (20.3) but every time I look in the mirror all I can of is how fat I think I look. I cut the amount of food I ate in a day down to less than one meal and day. My friends...

Eating disorder [ 8 Answers ]

Has any one suffered from eating disorder? I have eatind disorder since I was 17.actually I have no idea what I have exactly, one day I woke up so bloated and I can smell the food from last night in my stomach and from that day regular meals like 3 times a day makes me bloated like I am 6 months...

View more questions Search