Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dimitri06 Posts: 39, Reputation: 3

Jan 15, 2006, 06:18 PM
    Limewire
    When I try to Run limewire it says it needs to connect to the internet and I do know how to make it do that. Please answer by 9:00 1/15/06, thanks
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jan 16, 2006, 05:44 AM
    In Limewire, click on Help > Using Limewire to learn how to set it so that it automatically connects to the internet when you start it.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 16, 2006, 06:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by dimitri06
    When I try to Run limewire it says it needs to connect to the internet and I do know how to make it do that. please answer by 9:00 1/15/06, thanks
    First, we are all volunteers here. We log on in our spare time to help others with their questions. When you post on a site like this you take your chances on how quickly you will get a response. It all depends on how soon someone with the knowledge to help you logs on and sees your question.

How did you connect to the Internet to post this question? I'm assuming that limewire didn't detect your Internet connection when you tried to use it. Maybe that's because you weren't online.
    Wendy225 Posts: 240, Reputation: 4

Jan 21, 2006, 10:04 PM
    Someone had told me to try Frostwire, I did, it looks like an exact copy of Limewire, but only a different name and color, but Identical programs, but they told me it was safer, faster and overall a better program than limewire, so far, I do like it, but is it the same or a totally different program, does anyone know for sure or can offer anything to this.
    MagikPoo Posts: 59, Reputation: 2

Jan 23, 2006, 02:44 PM
    Limewire
    dimitri06 a Newbie Wrote:

When I try to Run limewire it says it needs to connect to the internet and I do know how to make it do that. Please answer by 9:00 1/15/06, thanks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hello Demitri06

The answer is quite simple, after opening Limewire, and the top left side of the Application there is a word that says "File" click it and then choose comment this way you will have countless hours of stealing other peoples music at your leashure.

Enjoy
    MagikPoo Posts: 59, Reputation: 2

Jan 23, 2006, 02:58 PM
    Limewire / frostwire
    Wendy225 Full Expert wrote:

Someone had told me to try Frostwire, I did, it looks like an exact copy of Limewire, but only a different name and color, but Identical programs, but they told me it was safer, faster and overall a better program than limewire, so far, I do like it, but is it the same or a totally different program, does anyone know for sure or can offer anything to this.

Hello Wendy225 full expert of love.

Limewire and Frostwire are the same program as far as I know I've used both and seems the same.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Limewire connecting problem [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all... Please help me to connect & download with Limewire.. I'm using limewire 4.12.3 in my office we are using winproxy server. I want to use LW on my client machine. All the machine having Win98 OS. When I install the LW then it starts the application it always show the status...

Limewire [ 2 Answers ]

Is limewire, the free limewire safe and can I listen to full length songs?ANSWER BY 8:00 1/15/06 PLEASE

Can't stop Limewire... [ 9 Answers ]

Help guys... My Boss is using a program called Limewire... and she installed it in a PC where I do my work... and I have a problem about it... cause every time I open this PC limewire open automatically, I look for the start-up programs but limewire isn't there, I try to search the setting of...

View more questions Search