Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gilesuk Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2008, 07:40 AM
    I'm diabetic are these gift baskets suitable?
    I'm diabetic are these gift baskets suitable?:

Diabetic Hampers

Thanks,
    Giles
    sovaira Posts: 271, Reputation: 10

Feb 1, 2008, 08:49 AM
    Why not ?
    They seem to be suitable.but be careful before taking anything u think is suitable for u ,do consult your physician first .

This is important ,rather that going on your own way and experiments.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 5, 2008, 04:57 AM
    I am a diabetic myself, so I addressed your question and took a look at the offerings. Aside from the carb level in most of the items, it looks pretty good to me. Belgian chocolate is usually quite dark and dark chocolate is made with much less sugar, unless it is like some very excellent diabetic choclocate I have had lately, it would be okay. The champagne isn't a problem.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 5, 2008, 05:51 AM
    >Two Threads Merged<

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Baskets/strainers used at top of downspouts [ 7 Answers ]

Does baskets/strainers used at the top of downspouts to keep them from clogging?

Suitable colour for reading [ 3 Answers ]

Which is the most suitable colour of light during reading from the healthiness of human eyes?

Form 1116 and the baskets; allocating Cdn taxes [ 1 Answers ]

I have many clients who live in Canada and have no US income. According to this Form, one has to divide their foreign income/taxes into two boxes, the passive box and the general box. As a result of the dividend tax credit in Canada, the taxes on divdend income earned if the taxable income is...

Need to find something suitable [ 1 Answers ]

I need to find an intense, opera like song for a film project I'm doing. I need something like the song played on the commercial for red-hot pringles or on the spiderman2 trailer. If anyone knows of anything like this I'd appreaciate any and all opinions.

View more questions Search