Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pdlow1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2008, 05:03 AM
    Always seeing 333
    Since my daughter passed away in December 2005, my other 2 daughters and I have been seeing the numbers 333 on clocks all the time. I wake up at night to 333 on the clock. Lately, I have also noticed 1111, 444, 1010. What, if anything, does this mean?:confused:
    oneguyinohio Posts: 1,302, Reputation: 196
    Ultra Member

Feb 1, 2008, 05:27 AM
    Only my opinion, but perhaps you are open toward noticing patterns in life. It could be that the pattern of your life was dirupted (to say the obvious) by your daughters death. You are now more aware of such things, and your bodies internal clock might be functioning to actually wake you at those times or make you take notice as a result of trying to regain a balance in the dirupted pattern that resulted from your loss. At the very least, it could be your unconscious mind working to resolve those feelings.
    nikki571 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2008, 06:01 AM
    Not sure what it means but the same thing use to happen to me when I lived near a cemetry and has continued for the past 20 yrs
    Tuscany Posts: 1,049, Reputation: 229
    Ultra Member

Feb 1, 2008, 06:08 AM
    This question is very interesting to me because when my brother in law died very unexpectedly at the age of 30 his wife started seeing the numbers 333 in a lot of different ways. From phone calls from 333-333-3333 on her caller id to her alarm clock that broke and only read3:33.

She swore it was her husband telling her it would be all right. Her reasoning... he loved NASCAR, Dale and the # 3 card. I would say don't count anything out. We never know what is out there.
    ashley1989 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2008, 07:54 AM
    It is known that the numbers 333 are when ghosts are at there most active or when they are most sensitive. Maybe your daughter is just letting you know that she is there!!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Feb 4, 2008, 11:13 AM
    Many people have been asking why they see triple (or more) numbers all the time.
    Most people see 111
    They have started calling this angel numbers

angel numbers - Google Search

Angelic Magick: 111 and Other Triple Numbers

triple numbers... - Sacred Conduit - tribe.net
    11casandra Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2008, 02:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by pdlow1
    Since my daughter passed away in December 2005, my other 2 daughters and I have been seeing the numbers 333 on clocks all the time. I wake up at night to 333 on the clock. Lately, I have also noticed 1111, 444, 1010. What, if anything, does this mean?:confused:
    I think that has something to do with the death of your daughter I would think that 333 is the time of the death or our daughter saying 333 is when you can see here or 1010 is year you or you daughters can see here in her ghost form PS I can talk to ghost she misses you

Pss I am sorry about your daughter. :(
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Feb 16, 2008, 02:06 PM
    333 or 3333
    A decision number. Either one of the following can happen: 666 = material
    world or 999 = spiritual world.
    mattMMMM Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Aug 28, 2008, 07:52 AM
    Hi,

I too have seen the number patterns countless times, more than one would consider coincidence. Take my advice don't trust them to mean anything, I used to be tormented by it - but I have OCD (irrational obsessional thinking... ) and that got me stressed about them happening all the time.

Basically if you think its something supernatural, well you can't trust supernatural stuff anymore than you would trust a perfect stranger, there is both good and evil in this world. Some fools assume it's there guardian angel. Some think its demonic, some think its just coincidence. Ive also heard some people notice it after they have tried mind altering drugs (synchronicity). Use commonsense when it comes to supernatural and keep your head focused on things important, meaning ignore the numbers...
    asking Posts: 2,673, Reputation: 660
    Ultra Member

Aug 28, 2008, 01:20 PM
    I always notice when clocks say 711 myself. I never notice 333 or 111, but of course, they all happen with similar likelihood unless the clock has stopped. It's all a matter of what you are tuning into and thinking about. It also may be that you are teaching your body to wake up at about 3:30 am every night. That's quite possible.

If you write down the time every time you wake up at night, including all the non 333 numbers (like 328 332, 238, etc), you'll probably find that there's actually no pattern. We see so many numbers all the time, everywhere we go, it's easy to think we see patterns.

The human brain has evolved to search for patterns and we tend to see them even when there isn't one. That's why early astronomers thought that vague lines on Mars must be perfectly straight "canals." The astronomers turned out to be wrong, but for a while they were convinced that there were people up there building mega projects!
    mattMMMM Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Aug 28, 2008, 03:25 PM
    Yep like mentioned, don't assume it is supernatural, it could just be a mental thing, don't qoute me but I think its called 'mental filtering'. For example you see the number 333 on the clock and assume you always see 333 on the clock, but your brain forgets all the many other times you look at the clock and see no number patterns.
    Alder Posts: 342, Reputation: 71

Aug 30, 2008, 10:34 AM
    Sorry for your loss. You could check out a book on numerology. Your daughter who passed is your third child (not necessarily in age). You had three, now have two. Maybe it's her way of letting you know she's still with you. In tarot, the three is the Empress, the Great Mother. In Goddess-centered religions, three is a sacred number, and 9, as in 3+3+3.

Blessings for your family in your grief.

Alder
    englund_03 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2008, 12:40 PM
    I researched this from every standpoint trying to steer clear of the supernatural. I always assumed it was biological since the same thing kept happening to me for about 4 yrs.

Unfortunately it got very serious one night after waking up at 3:33 about 5 years ago. Thank God someone was staying over so they knew I was not being dilusional. I will not go into details but what I did discover on that one night is that someone that had passed away (the friend that was staying over, his mother was murdered). It was her trying to contact him and I was able to hear her like she was in the room. She was coming in the room as a white light, very peaceful and wanted to ensure him that everything was going to be okay.

I know there may be some naysayers out there, but it happened. From that day forward, I know there are spirits that pass away and try to contact us to make us feel better. But don't be fooled by the white light and don't go there unless you are prepared for the outcome. It's life changing.
    pattijo55 Posts: 104, Reputation: 5

Sep 14, 2008, 09:08 PM
    Mine is 1108! It was my childhood address while growing up. I am just happy to hear finally that someone else has this happen to them. Hugs p
    lostandlonely Posts: 17, Reputation: 3

Sep 15, 2008, 05:07 PM
    Mine is 4:23 am every night
    Hubb Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2008, 03:28 PM

Well what it is 3 am is what is called dead time. It is the time when spirits are most active @night. The 333 is most likely when your daughter is breaking through trying to talk to you.

p.s. does your daughter happen to have blondish hair? Just wondering if I am sensing her.
    facto2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2009, 03:33 AM
    Well, you're not the only one. I've noticed over the last few months that I'm seeing 333 on my clocks about 8 times a week. I tend to be up very late (like now). So I'll see the numbers during the day as well as late at night. Honestly, it's creeping me out. I tend not to be superstitious but 333 is half of 666. It's just odd that I keep seeing these numbers on a daily basis. If it was any other set of numbers, I wouldn't care. But it's 333.
    purplestar Posts: 33, Reputation: 2

May 21, 2009, 10:23 PM

Isn't that time when demons and evil spirits come out?
    neutra Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2009, 02:24 PM
    I have the same issue been seeing 111 444 and mainly 333 but I had no death issue must mean something else
    spiritcharms Posts: 230, Reputation: 30

Sep 9, 2009, 03:35 PM

I seem to have all the 1111 on my spiritual forum, happening a lot to most of the members,including me!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search