Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    polytech Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2008, 10:31 PM
    Rape abrasions
    I understand that one of the evidences for rape is abrasions in the vaginal area, because the woman is typically not "ready" in those assaults. Does that mean that the rapist has sustained an abrasion injury, too? If so, has that ever helped to make a case?
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Jan 31, 2008, 10:45 PM
    It seems possible and even likely that the rapist would. But I've never heard of a case where a rapist was convicted solely based on an abrasion injury. Now if there's dna evidence, hairs and fibers, or other injuries (like maybe the victim scratched her attacker, the rapist has scratch marks, the victim has his skin cells uner her nails) plus there's abrasion injuries, it ony makes sense that a jury would find the rapist guilty.
    sorine Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2013, 10:00 AM
    Wow

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Statutory Rape? [ 11 Answers ]

Hi! Does anyone know the laws in Florida? Can a 16 year old girl be charged of statutory rape by the parents of a 14 year old boy? Please help me. This is very important.

Statutory rape [ 1 Answers ]

I am a 19 year old guy who lives in Alberta, Canada & had a sexual intercourse with a 16 year old girl. Can I get charged with statutory rape by her parents? Im not really sure what the age of consent here in Alberta Canada.. please help me

Rape [ 2 Answers ]

The statute of limitations on rape charge in state of Florida

Rape [ 5 Answers ]

OK a couple of boys in my school were taken for rape actually a gang bang rape but only 3 boys were involved. But the 2 accessories are in there too but the accessories didn't know what was going on they never new. Also the girl is only 12 years old and the boys that raped had sex with her are 19!...

View more questions Search