Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    widener1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2008, 07:38 PM
    Identifying jewelry markings
    [Is there a website that will let me type in ring/jewelry markings and it will tell me what kind of jewelry it is and te price of it?
    rawpotatoeater37 Posts: 244, Reputation: 8

Feb 6, 2008, 11:09 AM
    Oh man I wish... That would be the absolute perfect tool! But alas, I haven't seen any such sites- yet! The absolute best source for this type of information is a jewelry store. If they don't know the markings off hand, they can research for you. Plus, getting something appraised wouldn't be too bad :-)
    francesp Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2009, 09:48 AM
    I went to
    Google and typed in indian silversmiths hallmarks , and guess what, it gave me a list from a to z.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old gold markings [ 6 Answers ]

I have an old (about 60 yrs.) white gold wedding band marked "18kt P". Could anyone tell me what the "P" indicates? Thanks.

Markings on very old ring [ 1 Answers ]

I have this old ring and was able to make out the markings inside. BK&T 18CT & Plat G35 Y661 (lightening mark) sw/c Does anyone know what these marks mean? Thank you for any help.

Jewelry markings [ 3 Answers ]

I have a gold ring with 333 stamped in it what's it mean

Ring markings need identifying [ 2 Answers ]

I found a beautiful ring in a thift store. The stones appear real they are sitting in a setting that has openings on the bottom and sides so the stones can breathe. The setting looks like it is expensive. The stones look like citrine. The only marking on the inside of the ring is the word...

Ring markings [ 1 Answers ]

I broght a ring and wanted to know what the marking on it mean,markings are 18k GP. I know that 18k means 18 karet but not sure on GP.I think the P is something to do with the diamond.am I right? The ring also has an amethyst,could it be to do with that?

View more questions Search