Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shewholvs Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2008, 04:39 PM
    Looking for a person whom pratices Buddism
    I am looking for someone who pratices Buddism. I have to interview a person who pratices Buddism for my paper that is due in a few weeks. I feel if I can meet someone who does will also give me a better understanding of Buddism. It would be great if someone could help me.
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Feb 3, 2008, 07:12 PM
    I do. You can pm me if you like..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Artificial person vs. Natural person? [ 9 Answers ]

How would the court deal with a natural person vs, artificial person? By definition a artificial person is a corporation (strawman) which the court would have jurisdication. How does the court deal with a natural person, a human being? How does the court obtain jurisdication over a human being? ...

Other law--Any time a person asks this of another person, it must be respected. If I [ 1 Answers ]

Any time a person asks this of another person, it must be respected. If it is not, legal action can be taken against the person who is contacting someone who doesn't want to be contacted. I that true?? Panda1969

First person [ 1 Answers ]

First person who invented light

How can I be a better person? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a problem with talking to guys. And girls actually. I have problems talking to anyone. I mean, I can talk easily to guys that I don't find attractive, or people that are kind of social outcasts because I don't think that they are judging me on my appearance or anything like that. But I...

View more questions Search