Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ahbao Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2006, 12:44 PM
    is it possible to get pregnant in this situation?
    this is the situation, I didn't had sex, I am still a virgin, I had period finished on the 4th of January, on the14th jan, my boyfriend,who is also a virgin,put his ****head into my vagina, but he didn't break the hymen,( is that the elastic vagina entrance wall?) he put in for few second without protection, but he didn't ejaculate,then he pull out, I heard the pre-ejaculation fluid contain sperms,and hymen doesn't help in preventing sperms from entering, I am not sure could I get pregnant just because of that,hope some experts could give me answer.asap. Thank you.. =)
    bizygurl Posts: 522, Reputation: 110

Jan 15, 2006, 01:22 PM
    Hi. Anytime there is any type of unprotected penetration even for a few seconds and with only the head of the penis entering the vagina pregnancy can occur, because your right pre-ejaculatoy fluid does have sperm and those little swimmers can find there way even with out regular ejaculation. Please sweetie, next time this happens always use a condom its essential not only to prevent pregnancy but to prevent any std'S

And if your boyfriend won't use one than he doesn't respect you and he isn't worth having sex with. You ddin't say if you were late or not. If you are call your doctor. The chances of getting pregnant by the way you described your situation isn't as common as if he completely pentrated and had a ejaculation, BUT and this is a big BUT it can still happen and its not worth the risk, trust me.

Jan 15, 2006, 01:29 PM
    What should I do?
    nwsflash Posts: 530, Reputation: 73

Jan 15, 2006, 01:36 PM
    Pregnancy
    It is rear that you could get pregnant like this but then again there is always a chance that you may be as sperm may still be active ! I would say you need to go to your doctor and get the morning after pill to be on the safe side to ensure that you don't end up with a pregnancy.

As with the post above you and your boyfriend need to have safe sex as there are millions of std's around, but still I have to stress that not even condoms and so on can stop all std's. It's a good idear not to allow your boyfriend penis inside you unless he is wrapped

Jan 15, 2006, 01:39 PM
    Well it depends, if you are already late then go to your doctor as soon as you can and have them do a pregnancy test, usually the ones at the doctors office are 100% accurate because they do it through blood testing. But if that isn't possible for you try then get a home pregnancy test, there are a little costly sometimes between $10 an $15 but its worth it to put your mind at ease. And they are very easy to take the directions are very clear on the box. Now on the other hand if you are only a day or two or three late it could be from stress and worrying about it, which is understandable. I have had plenty of pregnancy scares and a lot of the time it was from being stressed about being pregnant. Your body will delay mensturation uder stress. But if you don't get your period within a week after you were suppose to go get a test or make an appointment.

Now if you are not due to get your period yet, Then there isn't a whole lot you can do but wait. I hope I didn't scare you into thinking you were pregnant, you probably aren't but I just wanted you to be aware of the risks that you "can" get pregnant anytime there is unprotected sex invoved. Hope all goes okay.

Jan 15, 2006, 01:46 PM
    How much time cound late? Does any pill help?
    I am staying in russia, I don't know what to do here, I don't know the name of the pregnancy test thingy...
    lilfyre Posts: 508, Reputation: 98

Jan 15, 2006, 01:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bizygurl
    Hi. anytime there is any type of unprotected penetration even for a few seconds and with only the head of the penis entering the vagina pregnancy can occur, because your right pre-ejaculatoy fluid does have sperm and those little swimmers can find there way even with out regular ejaculation. Please sweetie, next time this happens always use a condom its essential not only to prevent pregnancy but to prevent any std'S

And if your boyfriend won't use one than he doesn't respect you and he isn't worth having sex with. You ddin't say if you were late or not. If you are call your doctor. The chances of getting pregnant by the way you described your situation isn't as common as if he completely pentrated and had a ejaculation, BUT and this is a big BUT it can still happen and its not worth the risk, trust me.
    Bizygurl, has given you wonderful advice, I hate to say it, because it bothers he to quote my grandfather. He famous line was” a little drop will do ya” there is nothing you can do at this point but wait and see, you could use it as a lesson learned, never have unprotected sex. Better yet you should wait until you are married. If you are ready to give up your life as you know it you are ready to have sex, baby make 3, and at your age baby will make 2, which would be you and the baby. ):

Jan 15, 2006, 01:53 PM
    Actually being from Russia Im not sure of the kinds of services over there. You know what I would do? You must have a doctor that you see. I would make an appointment as soon as you can and have them do a pregnancy test. Or if it is too early for one, tell him or her what happened and see if they can give you a "morning after pill", if that is unavailable in your country than you may have to wait and see what happens and find out for sure if your pregnant or not.:o

Jan 15, 2006, 01:56 PM
    A few days late of your period could be nothing, But if you are a week or more I would then go get a pregnancy test. Some woman are normally that late because for there cycles that's normal. But if that isn't normal for you then get one.

Jan 15, 2006, 02:05 PM
    Is pregnancy test effective ? Does it able to detect pregnancy so soon only after 2 days of having sex?
    lilfyre Posts: 508, Reputation: 98

Jan 15, 2006, 02:07 PM
    It depends on what test you are taking, most tests measure the hormone that are related to the pregnancy, as far as I know you are going to have to wait more than two days. Generally it is recommended to wait until you first missed period.

Jan 15, 2006, 03:08 PM
    A doctors test might but that still may be to soon to tell. A home pregnancy test willl definitely not be able to test that accurately that soon. I would at least wait until the week your period is due and go see a doctor. Unless your period is due this week you will have to wait. When is your next period due? It all depends on that and whether its too soon or not toget tested.
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 16, 2006, 04:31 PM
    All the explanations and advice here has been super and should benefit you. Please keep in mind that if you are lucky enough not to be pregnant this time - USE A CONDOM - even if you get the pills, your boyfriend should respect you enough to understand that this world is too dangerous right now to play without protection.
    There is another saying 'you play, you pay' - and in this case you can pay with your life - so be very careful from now on.

Good luck.
    Don't play with something as precious as your life!
    nwsflash Posts: 530, Reputation: 73

Jan 16, 2006, 04:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Chery
    - USE A CONDOM - even if you get the pills, your boyfriend should respect you enough to understand that this world is too dangerous right now to play without protection!
    Chery you took the words out of my gob, safe sex in this day and age is a must. If your boyfriend will not wear a condom, then you need to kick him to the side-walk and find a real guy that will respect you... Plus it will just show also that he is not mature enuff to be having sex anyway. One minutes fun can bring a life time of change.

Jan 16, 2006, 04:49 PM
    How many percentage of getting pregnant in this situation? I had ask one of my senior friend who is soon be a doctor, he said the percentage is very small, 1 out of 100000 times,. is there still a need for me to worry so much about it..

Jan 16, 2006, 05:35 PM
    How long does it takes the sign of pregnancy would appear?
    Thanks for all of your advice
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 16, 2006, 06:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ahbao
    how many percentage of getting pregnant in this situation? i had ask one of my senior friend who is soon be a doctor, he said the percentage is very small, 1 out of 100000 times,...is there still a need for me to worry so much about it..
    In cases like this, you should always imagine that you might just be that 1 little percent. Just be careful and stay safe from now on, please.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Jan 16, 2006, 11:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ahbao
    is pregnancy test effective ? does it able to detect pregnancy so soon only after 2 days of having sex?
    Even though hCG levels may be detected on the first day of a missed period, the accuracy of a pregancy test is greatly improved when the test is done one week after a woman has missed her period. If you have irregular menstrual cycles, the test can be done 36 days after the first day of the last period. Waiting until the period is one week late allows for a natural delay in onset of the period, or a date miscalculation, reducing the need to repeat a test.
    Ademan Posts: 40, Reputation: 11

Jan 17, 2006, 03:07 PM
    I saw some misinformation earlier that kind of bothered me. I did a lot of research on this a few months ago because I got worried, and found that precum(pre-ejaculatory fluid) does NOT (in most cases) carry sperm. The only instance that precum would have sperm in it is if he ejaculated recently and has not urinated since then. Urine kills sperm (no that doesn't mean have him in you then pee in you... that's both (probably) ineffective and unsanitary and... cmon... I don't think anyone wants to do that) so if he has urinated since the last time he came (be it minutes, hours, days ect) there should be NO sperm in his pre-. Of course, that doesn't make it OK, or anything. Always use protection, there are exceptions to every rule, you don't want to be a victim of those exceptions. There are a lot of assumptions you can make (very safely) but its safe-EST not to.
    The pull out method is not effective

Cheers
    -Dan
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 17, 2006, 03:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bizygurl
    Hi. anytime there is any type of unprotected penetration even for a few seconds and with only the head of the penis entering the vagina pregnancy can occur, because your right pre-ejaculatoy fluid does have sperm and those little swimmers can find there way even with out regular ejaculation. Please sweetie, next time this happens always use a condom its essential not only to prevent pregnancy but to prevent any std'S

Big future note, SEX causes babies, and it only takes once. Now the more sperm the better the chance. Now odds are you are not, but then there is always a chance. Really is this how you want to remember a "special" time, always use a condom but better yet, why not just wait. Not only is getting pregnant a real worry but the deseases you can get now adays are a lot easier to get and all over the place.

Please consider the serious nature of early sex before you change your life completely

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I've gotten myself in a bad situation [ 4 Answers ]

Okay, me and my boyfriend were perfect. Neither of us were the jealous type, we could go out to the bars and have fun and laugh. Not only were we lovers we were best friends. We had fun doing just about anything and nothing. Everyone envied our relationship. Then about 2 months ago, I started...

Bad situation [ 1 Answers ]

Okay let me explain the story my 4 year old son had to get work done on his teeth so anyway we paid a load of money for the time the anthesiologist so time passed and then they sent me a letter stationg I needed to pay 1010.00 and I said shouldn't the dental insurance pay the rest of that they said...

My situation [ 10 Answers ]

Hi Before marriage I was hving a affair with my uncle's daughter... but we couldn't make it up.. to marriage... and we departed in different way.. after 4 years I got married and she too got marreid... but now she is getting interest on me and asking me to take a trip with her to a hilly resort...

My Situation... [ 18 Answers ]

I had been dating this girl for about 15 months. We seem to have been perfect for each other. We almost never got into arguments and when we did, it was over within an hour. Everything was just going perfectly, we considered marriage in the future (after college in like two years) and both had...

Is it possible to get pregnant in this situation? [ 1 Answers ]

this is the situation, I didn't had sex, I am still a virgin, I had period finished on the 4th of January, on the14th jan, my boyfriend,who is also a virgin,put his ****head into my vagina, but he didn't break the hymen,( is that the elastic vagina entrance wall?) he put in for few second without...

View more questions Search