Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    john mckamey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2008, 04:00 PM
    Starting a service repair business.
    I am looking to start a small service repair company in Arizona, based out of my home (at first), and am not sure what is required to get started, i.e. license, bonded, insurance. Most of the work I do will be at the customers site throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area and potentially throughout the state.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 31, 2008, 06:04 PM
    If you are doing any work at your home, you will have to be sure that the locatoin is zoned for it, or you can get a wavier for the business.

You will need a business license, and you should have all sorts of insurance, liability, health, make sure you vechile has commercial insurance if used on the job. Also you did not say what you were going to service. Normally no need to be bonded unless your clients require it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Starting Computer Repair Business A-Z [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, Its always been my dream to start my own home based computer repair business. I need someone to guide me to the right path. I've been reading a lot about starting a business but I just had some problems regarding filing taxes regarding my computer repair business. I already acquired my Business...

Looking for small town business-to-business service need I'm qualified for [ 5 Answers ]

I hope someone out there can help! Some entrepreneur who's already made this discovery and who can hep me do similar. Seems everything I can think of nobody would pay any $ for me to do. I am 7 yr stay at home MOM w/ 2 kids now just both in school and I really need to find work I can do to...

Starting a Service Oriented Business in GA [ 4 Answers ]

To include pet-sitting, house sitting, in home check on elders, in home sick child care etc.. I am a retired registered nurse, still holding valid license. Do I need bonding and insurance to start this business. I only plan to give out flyers and business cards in my own subdivision to...

Starting a cleaning service [ 6 Answers ]

Hello experts, Im located in Louisville Ky and I was interested in starting a cleaning service without tuns of money invested. Some of the things I would like to know is were do I start in terms of utilities and supplies, and what are the best markets or clients best suited for this carrer...

View more questions Search