Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    prinecess_27 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2008, 03:29 PM
    Outlook won't open .jpeg files
    I have started having trouble opening .jpeg attachments on email. This has only started happening yesterday, and I haven't changed anything or loaded anything on my PC for weeks. When I click on the attachement I get the usual pop-up asking if I want to open or save the file, when I choose either option I get an error saying:
    "Can not create the file image001.jpeg right click the folder you want to create the file in, and then click properties on the shortcut menu to check your permissions for the folder"
    Can anyone tell me how to fix this.
    Snow_death Posts: 43, Reputation: 0

Feb 1, 2008, 01:42 PM
    What version of windows??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Jpeg to that files [ 2 Answers ]

My prospective client is receiving my jpegs as .dat, and therefore cannot open up the file. What does he need to do to open to view the files? I am running apple mac osx and I presume he has a P.C. This problem has not happened in the past. Thanks

Show .jpeg files on CD on my TV [ 1 Answers ]

I have a CD full of .jpeg files (photos) that I would like to display on my TV. I tried showing them on my DVD player but the files were too large and it displayed pictures painfully slow. Is there a reliable device that can use to show my photos on the TV? (they are no longer in the...

Jpeg files being received as .that [ 7 Answers ]

I have a friend who receives my jpegs as .dat, and therefore cannot open up the file. What does he need to do to open to view the files? We are both running WinXP. Thanks

Trouble with jpeg files [ 2 Answers ]

I am running a HP computer witho Windows ME. All jpeg files saved or emailed turn into (Quicktime?). Each picture has a box with the Apple Logo. Computer hangs up (blue screen) and has to be rebooted every time a picture file is attempted to be opened. This happens even if the file is saved...

View more questions Search