Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sarah_hocchi Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2006, 11:19 PM
    Cant have an orgasm
    Hi I'm 16 and I have never had sex.. I have only ever been to second base before and I have been fingered a lot of times... every time I have ever been fingered I can't never reach an orgasm.. I get very wet but never feel any thing.. I fake sounds to make my boyfriend think I enjoying it but I don't feel anything please help how do I feel something.
    midnightkiss Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Jan 18, 2006, 06:04 PM
    I'm not quite sure about this, sorry! I'm 13, and have not been fingered, but I have had an orgasm... well, I'm pretty sure I have.. it felt really good. But good luck on finding out
    DrJ Posts: 1,328, Reputation: 339
    Ultra Member

Jan 18, 2006, 07:52 PM
    I know you're 16, but you're still a bit young. Not all girls are reasy at that age. A big part of it is the ability to be comfortable. If your nervous, anxious, shy, embarrassed or anything like that, it will be very difficult. My advice, as is it with anyone having these issues, is that you need to learn to be comfortable and you need to learn your body first. Try to bring yourself to an orgasm first, by yourself. Not just once but until you learn to be more comfortable and you are more familiar with it. You need to know what feels right and what doesn't. YOu will also learn how to have some control over it. Soon, you will know, your body will respond to your boyfriends touch and he will recognize the response.
    nero2 Posts: 51, Reputation: 0

Feb 7, 2006, 04:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sarah_hocchi
    hi im 16 and i have never had sex..i have only ever been to second base before and i have been fingered alot of times...every time i have ever been fingered i can't never reach an orgasim..i get very wet but never feel any thing..i fake sounds to make my bf think i enjoying it but i dont feel anything please help how do i feel something.
    I want u to finger yr self using two fingers. Use your middle finger and another finger and insert in there as deep as u can and rise it up and u will feel a lump, it is where the MAIN G SPOT is, about the size of a coin and start rubbing it fast and will have the best orgasm
    samjg Posts: 29, Reputation: 3

Mar 18, 2006, 08:39 PM
    First you need to explore your body yourself find out what you like and what excites you, then show your boyfriend what makes you feel that way, and if it doesn't feel good or he is doing it wrong, show him yourself how you want it done! Otherwise he will never know with you faking it, he will think what he is doing is what you like and he won't change it, you need to let him know that it isn't feeling the best, or if you don't want to say that then say "yer that feels alright but it would be better if you did this..here i'll show you"... goodluck
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Mar 19, 2006, 12:17 PM
    hi im 16 and i have never had sex..i have only ever been to second base before and i have been fingered alot of times...every time i have ever been fingered i can't never reach an orgasim..i get very wet but never feel any thing..i fake sounds to make my bf think i enjoying it but i dont feel anything please help how do i feel something.
    Dear, at your age, you need to discover your sexuality by yourself to find what 'turns you on'. This is better and hygienically safer than trying it out with boys you might not really be comfortable with. Whatever you do, make sure that cleanliness is a very important part of it, and also if you feel the need to go further - never without a condom - you might get something you don't want and will be sorry for it.

There are places inside and outside that are sensitive, and it is best if you discover them first and then show your partner the right way.

Again, please be safe and careful, and have fun in learning about sex in a slow and comfortable way - never feel the need to rush it.

Keep us posted.

Sometimes the beginning starts with the mind to be able to be sexually aroused.
    pinkrose15 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2007, 06:19 PM
    Now this is just a suggestion but from my experience, it tends to feel better when his finger is deep inside and he wiggles it. (its worth a try)
    pinkrose15 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2007, 06:20 PM
    Now this is just a suggestion but from my experience, it tends to feel better when his finger is deep inside and he wiggles it. (its worth a try)
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

May 22, 2007, 07:11 PM
    You should be spending a lot more time with YOURSELF at your age-feel what you like-bring yourself to orgasm-by masturbation, then discuss this with your boyfriend.

Cheers
    rachel55 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2007, 01:25 AM
    Try masturbating by yourself, if you don't know how just look for different ways online. I know that it is hard for some girls to achieve an orgasm, but with a little hard work it could happen. Normally I achieve orgasms by stimulating my clitoris ( if you don't know where or what this is, try searching it online) slowly and then get more intense. A really great way is while you are taking a shower get the shower head and make sure the water is coming out super fast and hard. Slowly lower it to your clitoris and you should definitely start feeling an orgasm. By the way you will know when you feel it because you get this rush inside of you and you will feel like you will explode with pleasure.
    rachel55 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2007, 01:25 AM
    Try masturbating by yourself, if you don't know how just look for different ways online. I know that it is hard for some girls to achieve an orgasm, but with a little hard work it could happen. Normally I achieve orgasms by stimulating my clitoris ( if you don't know where or what this is, try searching it online) slowly and then get more intense. A really great way is while you are taking a shower get the shower head and make sure the water is coming out super fast and hard. Slowly lower it to your clitoris and you should definitely start feeling an orgasm. By the way you will know when you feel it because you get this rush inside of you and you will feel like you will explode with pleasure.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What is an orgasm? [ 5 Answers ]

I am Les. And I've been dating my GF for about 1 month and 16 days and well the topic of Orgasims came up and I was thinking crap I don't even know what it is I mean I do but I don't and I don't know how to have one or get one.. so my questions are: 1.)what is an Orgasm? 2.)How do I have one? ...

Orgasm [ 4 Answers ]

How do you know when you are having an orgasm,If you are female,what does it usually feel like? How can you give yourself orgasm?

Only one orgasm [ 5 Answers ]

Hi 2 all .my girlfreind can only have one orgasm ,after that she don't let me move because she dose feels something funny ,ticklish... why is that? :confused:

Having troble with orgasm [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Well my boyfriend and I have been going out now for about 6 months and I can't seem to have an orgasm. It's not only frustrating to me but to him too. He tries really hard and I hate leaving him feeling like he isn't pleasing me. I was wondering if maybe having low iron in my blood could be a...

View more questions Search