Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tonkerskit Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2008, 06:54 PM
    Sanskrit Translation
    :D could anyone give me a translation for : All you need is a little bit of trust and fairy dust! In sanskrit? Is this possible? If so I'd appreciate.. it'll probably be my birthday tattoo to myself.:rolleyes:
    Fastfun1 Posts: 80, Reputation: 11

Jan 30, 2008, 07:03 PM
    I assume you realize Sanskrit is recognized as the first written language. Literal conversions of English to Sanskrit may be some what subjective. However, if the translation is not dead on, I find it hard to believe run into a linguist to call you out. Check this site, it is reliable.
    Fastfun1 Posts: 80, Reputation: 11

Jan 30, 2008, 07:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fastfun1
    I assume you realize Sanskrit is recognized as the first written language. Literal conversions of English to Sanskrit may be some what subjective. However, if the translation is not dead on, I find it hard to believe run into a linguist to call you out. Check this site, it is reliable.
    Sanskrit Dictionary for Spoken Sanskrit

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sanskrit translation thank you [ 6 Answers ]

Can someone plese translate into sanskrit the name randi-leigh? It is pronounced ran-dee lee Thank you very much Drew

Sanskrit translation [ 3 Answers ]

Could anyone translate "for those who have gone before me" into sanskrit? Please and thank you!

Sanskrit translation [ 2 Answers ]

Can anybody tell me what "GARY" is in sanskrit??

View more questions Search