Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KierstenM Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2008, 05:30 PM
    How do farmers use wind pollination?
    How do farmers plant their corn crops to take full advantage of wind pollination?
    chief5 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2008, 06:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by KierstenM
    how do farmers plant their corn crops to take full advantage of wind pollination?
    Planting corns in rows.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wind Loads [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone out there know how to calculate the wind load on a wooden fence? I have used 12 foot 4 x 4 pressure treated posts set in 4 feet of concrete spaced 8 feet apart. The concrete was poured in a 12 inch in diameter concrete tube. I used a strong concrete mix in the ratio 3:2:2. I want to use...

Wind Load [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone please tell me how to calculate the wind load for a sign that is going in at my Dad' office. I don't have a copy of the International Building Code, or ASCE 7.02. The sign is 7' x 2', with 4 4"x6"'s that will hold up the sign in 2' concrete. The sign itself is 14 ft^2, and I came up...

Getting the wind knocked out of you [ 1 Answers ]

Why is it when someone gets hit in the stomach it "knocks the wind out of you"? Why does it take so long for someone to be able to breath again? What is actually happening?

Farmers Branch, Texas [ 2 Answers ]

Farmers Branch became the first in the nation to prohibit landlords from renting to most illegal immigrants. The measure exempts minors and people 62 and over from having to prove their immigration status or citizenship. Families that include citizens and illegal immigrant members can lease housing...

View more questions Search