Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    price2952 Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Jan 30, 2008, 04:50 PM
    Honda won't start, cranks won't fire
    I have a 1990 Honda Accord, the timing belt is turning rotor in distributor, car acts as if it is getting no fuel or spark, tried to get it to fire with starting fluid, would not fire, any ideas?
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Jan 30, 2008, 05:23 PM
    Perform the tests, in Sections A and B, below:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...das-46563.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1995 Honda Civic will not start - but cranks [ 25 Answers ]

Good Afternoon, I have a 1995 Honda Civic that will not start. I have tested the main relay, tested for spark, and checked the main relay wiring harness. I plan on replacing the main relay regardless as the car has approximately 145,000 miles on it and it has not been replaced. The cap and rotor...

My 92 Honda civic cranks over but won't Start! [ 5 Answers ]

My 92 civic has 228,000 miles, turns over but won't start. I had replaced the distributor thinking the ignitor was at falt, battery is good, timing belt and components were changed 29,000 miles ago. There is NO check engine light coming on, only when I'm trying to start the car. I can hear the fuel...

1994 honda cranks won't start [ 1 Answers ]

My 1994 honda accords engine shut off at a redlight. I tried jumostarting the car thinking the battery was dead but that didn't work. The engine cranks but the car doesn't start. Does anyone have any suggestions.

1987 Honda accord lxi cranks but no start [ 1 Answers ]

Fuel system OK,ignition coil checked OK but noticed a weak tiny yellow spark from the spark plug cables if placed near the ground while cranking the engine.I removed the ignitor and checked for ohms continuity.The repair manual book says short 2 terminals w/ a jumper wire,set ohmeter to x100 and...

Honda accord 96 cranks but will not start [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Honda accord 96 M/T was working fine... nerver had lectrical problems last 6 years. I was working on Idle Valve when a short circuit occurred on IAC wireharness. Now the car will not start. It cranks. I checked all fuses and found one blown, replced it. Checked most of the relays, they click....

View more questions Search