Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aircrew220 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2008, 02:32 PM
    Jacuzzi tub
    I have a jacuzzi tub in my master bath room, and after about 5 minutes of use it trips the breaker ( which is a 20 amp), any one know about these things, or what it might be? Please Help I would love to just be able to sit in there for more then 5 minutes
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Jan 30, 2008, 04:00 PM
    I have a few guesses... but suggest you post this at the electrical section to get your best answer!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Leak in Jacuzzi Tub [ 1 Answers ]

I have a leak in my jacuzzi tub. It leaks when the tub or just the shower is used. The ceiling of the baatrhroom below is open due to the damages. The wall adjoining the bathroom faucet is dry and there is no sign of moisture. There is no problem with the drain according to the plumber. He feels...

Closing pipes to jacuzzi tub [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a jacuzzi tub several years ago thinking it would be great. It isn't, I need to know if there is any way to close off the pipes and just have a regular tub. I have to clean it all the time, the water lays in the pipes and causes all kinds of bacteria to grow. Please let me know if there is...

Cleaning fiberglass jacuzzi tub [ 2 Answers ]

I am rehabbing a house in Mississippi, and the painter dripped a lot of paint in the jacuzzi tub. We don't want to scratch the tub. How can we remove the paint?

Jacuzzi tub leak, motor vibrating [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, we bought a house that has a jacuzzi tub in the master bath. We only have used it a few times, however, it just started leaking after we used it the other night through the ceiling on to the floor below. My husband (who is a gen contractor) checked the access panel and realized that it was...

Leaking jacuzzi Tub Drain [ 8 Answers ]

I have a 4 yr old jacuzzi tub. It appears to be leaking around the rim where the pvc pipe connects to the drain on the tub. It is leaking into my furnace room, and I can see and kind of get to the drain. I was going to caulk around the rim where the pipe connects to the tub. I was wondering of...

View more questions Search