Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brendan1009 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2008, 11:20 AM
    Getting my wife pregnant
    I have 2 children, my wife has 1, but we can't seem to have one ourselves, we have tried everything poss could p.h. balance have anything to do with it?
    bEaUtIfUlbRuNeTtE Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Jan 30, 2008, 11:51 AM
    Your wife has a 20% chance of getting pregnant during each cycle but don't let that discourage you from trying whenever you get a chance. How is your' diet and hers as well? Does she smoke? Excersize? Do you smoke? There can be many factors as to why she can't get pregnant.
    automansgirl Posts: 467, Reputation: 42

Jan 30, 2008, 12:50 PM
    It can take an average of 12 months or longer for a healthy couple to become pregnant. How old are you both? Age can have an impact, as well as a hundred other things. If you've been trying for over 12 months, or over the age of 35 you should be seen by a doctor. Otherwise... try having sex every day, keep her hips elevated for 20 minutes afterward, you should drink caffeine just before intercourse, but she should stay away from it. Also make sure she is taking prenatal vitamins. Is she tracking her ovulation? Knowing when she ovulates will help tremendously. Good luck and I hope you fall pregnant soon!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to get my wife pregnant [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I got marriage on 16th jan-2006 but there is no pregnancy. I got my semen analysis test and my wife's harmones test and tubes test perfect. Doctor told me wait for one year. Now one year is almost finished but still there are no symptoms of pregnancy. Please give some guide lines foe me and...

Bi-polar, infertile husband, gives up on wife and life. (by wife) [ 17 Answers ]

I got married nearly 4 years ago. Recently I found out that my husband is bi-polar and has pathological lying disorder. Just before that. We took was out $27,000 for IVF treatment, and long story short he stopped working and would not get a job, created debt, lied about it etc. While I was going...

Wife pregnant by another man [ 5 Answers ]

My wife and are finally going through our divorce. My wife was in rehab from 4/25/07 – 7/21/07. When we filed our paper work we put in the paper work that our kids could not be around anyone she came to know from rehab. The judge asked her if she was pregnant. She answered him by saying no. We...

Wife pregnant by another man [ 4 Answers ]

My wife and I live in Alabama. We have been separated for 7 months. During the separation, my wife became pregnant by another man. We have since reconciled. What are my rights? I have heard through a family friend that, in our state, if a baby is born into a marriage the baby is treated as the...

My wife has her tubes tied can she still be pregnant? [ 5 Answers ]

My wife has her tubes banded, can she be pregnant?

View more questions Search