Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jmp042 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2008, 11:18 AM
    War movie, Naked soldier wearing medals
    I am trying to find out what film the following scene is from: A lieutenant orders his men to come to formation wearing all their medals and commendations so he he can see what they have accomplished. One sergeant shows up naked except for his medal of honor around his neck. I believe this was a fairly recent movie.
    hollylovesbrandon Posts: 633, Reputation: 78

Jan 30, 2008, 08:01 PM
    Jarhead? With Jake Gyllenhaal?
    jessb Posts: 290, Reputation: 51

Jan 31, 2008, 09:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by hollylovesbrandon
    Jarhead? With Jake Gyllenhaal?
    I was thinking that too, but the only part I remember him being naked in was christmas time, when he had the santa hat on his.. package...
    hollylovesbrandon Posts: 633, Reputation: 78

Jan 31, 2008, 09:59 AM
    But he does come out like that... with the santa hat on his package when the lieutenant calls. It's the only one I can think of that isn't that old.
    browad891 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2013, 06:39 PM
    the film is we were soldiers with Mel Gibson it's an outtake it's on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qkvsst5tnQA

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Medals during WW2 [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to know if there is or ever was something called "Dutch Viktory Medal" or similar wording. Likewise "British Viktory Medal". Do they or have the ever existed and if so how do they look.

Name of war movie [ 4 Answers ]

Looking for name of war movie. The general plot is that germans threating to cross a bridge. The only way to destroy bridge was to blow up a dam. I'm not even sure who starred in it. Thanks for any leads

View more questions Search