Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ben87 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2008, 08:34 AM
    Ab Workouts
    I've been working out for a majority of my life and have just recently noticed my abs are starting to look a little different. My top 4 abs seem to be protruding slightly more than the others and I was just curious as to whether or not that means I've been working my top more than my bottom. If you know of any exercises to exclusively work the lower 4 or have any suggestions to my plight I would be thankful. Thanks.
    Scottish2008 Posts: 501, Reputation: 32

Jan 30, 2008, 08:42 AM
    It is normal. To work my lower abs I do leg lifts and supine reverse crunches. Keep in mind that working on your lower abs you need to do a special sequence of exercises with little rest in between unlike your normal rutin like 3 sets of 10 reps. I do this everyday at the gym. I hope it works for you as well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Workouts and diets [ 1 Answers ]

I'm going out for special warfare in the military. Right now I am having problems with my running and chin ups,I was hoping some one could give me some techniques. I was also hoping some one could give me a good diet plan as I am very serious.:rolleyes:

What kind of workouts should I do? [ 2 Answers ]

I am mainly a pear shape. I workout a lot, mostly my hips, butt, and legs. But I want to lose some tummy fat too. So far I've been doing crunches and sit-ups. Is there any other workouts for flattening the tummy? And what are the best pear shape excersises??

Basketball Workouts [ 1 Answers ]

What are some ways to get ready for varsity. Cause I'm trying out for varsity and I wanted to know some more tips on offense, defense, footwork, plays, and some exercise that I could work on my own time. So that I can get better on my game. Some times I get really stiff. My parents told me to get...

View more questions Search